Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for Gringo to pipe up and regale us with a tale of how Ronnie O'Sullivan personally showed him how to play this shot so hard the 8-ball flies out the return tray, hits the wall with mad backspin and swishes the opposite corner pocket.

Played a pool comp against Arthur- Clint's burning dwarf. Do you need references for that too? Didn't end well.

Joffaboy was just replying on the thread Chief just locked (like literally typed as locked), felt like posting anyway.

I've had a number of issues with the modding on this board (like making some kind of serious post about selection in pre-game threads, getting one decent reply from Gringo and then like 5 x s**tposts / trolls where I take the bait) that has left me very frustrated at times. That said, I am very sorry to see George go in general, and in this way in particular.

It's a bit open season here sometimes, but that's just the nature of this particular space - there's no sense having Ferrari's like Dard in the garage and then only taking them out once a week around the block on a Sunday at 40km/ph.

Rather than canning George, Chief should devote all his acumen and contacts and kompromat material on stealing us a flag the way the Doggies did in 2016, this place would calm down a lot after that.

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and having a relaxing evening. I just want to bring to your attention the plight that Dard Ball Get is facing at the moment. Lets all try and rally around him in these difficult times, but also just a nice reminder to be more caring for one another. This is a great online community and we should all support one another xox

resize
Hey 4 times growth is impressive though, if you could achieve that you have a double Polaroid.

Joffaboy was just replying on the thread Chief just locked (like literally typed as locked), felt like posting anyway.

I've had a number of issues with the modding on this board (like making some kind of serious post about selection in pre-game threads, getting one decent reply from Gringo and then like 5 x s**tposts / trolls where I take the bait) that has left me very frustrated at times. That said, I am very sorry to see George go in general, and in this way in particular.

It's a bit open season here sometimes, but that's just the nature of this particular space - there's no sense having Ferrari's like Dard in the garage and then only taking them out once a week around the block on a Sunday at 40km/ph.

Rather than canning George, Chief should devote all his acumen and contacts and kompromat material on stealing us a flag the way the Doggies did in 2016, this place would calm down a lot after that.
e46332b7-a822-486c-9d76-e43b7c1eff1c_text.gif

Where’d the Essendon pre game thread go? I can’t find it now :(

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is in the stickied part of the forum up the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s completely blank for me when I go into it though, does it not have the prior posts? There was an amazing one by Minga about his top 10 Essendon GIFs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That was POTY so far. Elite.

Your probably a little too green for a gig mate.

Some heavy hitters tagged in my post

Those who have met me in person would probably say I am very slight, granted, none have seen me fight but I'm also sure they could hazard a guess as to how it might go.

Then again, I'll never live up to being "boydies mate" on a name tag ever again, pinnacle right there, all downhill from that point.

You can keep kicking against the decisions that's been made, trying to get a reaction, but it's done and final.
I genuinely don’t get what you’re trying to achieve here.

You keep coming here and inflaming the situation whilst providing absolutely no context or reason.

Fair enough you’ve demodded George as it’s your site but you can’t then hide behind its private and you can’t disclose the reasons.

It’s a volunteer position on the St Kilda board and we should be able to elect our own janitor. At the end of the day we are proving traffic and ad coin for you to run this site.

You’re basically just being a smartarse and saying my decision is final every other page and then proving us donoughts.

Either telling the reason or respectfully piss off lmao.

You can ban me if you want as well but assuming we’re still allowed free speech I’m voicing my vote of no confidence.

You keep coming here and inflaming the situation whilst providing absolutely no context or reason.
We've talked about it in the other thread. George has given his side of the story in the other thread.

There's not much more to tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back