Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some f*ckin Carlton pleb comes in here, makes an announcement about changing the moderating and administration of the Saints board, proceeds to dish up nothing statements and non-committal answers as to what is going to change and why, locks the discussion thread and basically tells the users of the forum to suck eggs.

Yeah righto Champ

Go On Popcorn GIF

Some f*ckin Carlton pleb comes in here, makes an announcement about changing the moderating and administration of the Saints board, proceeds to dish up nothing statements and non-committal answers as to what is going to change and why, locks the discussion thread and basically tells the users of the forum to suck eggs.

Yeah righto Champ
Snapchat-168903122.jpg

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chief just "looks" scary.
I think its Bruce Doull.

He should change into something cute and cuddly like Eddy Betts.

Meanwhile, if you want to post into a gameday thread, and there is no thread, start a thread.

If the game is over, don't post into the gameday thread , start an autopsy thread.

Chief just "looks" scary.
I think its Bruce Doull.

He should change into something cute and cuddly like Eddy Betts.

Meanwhile, if you want to post into a gameday thread, and there is no thread, start a thread.

If the game is over, don't post into the gameday thread , start an autopsy thread.

You goddamn jackboot accomplice, already the regime begins. Telling me when to post in which threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You goddamn jackboot accomplice, already the regime begins. Telling me when to post in which threads.

Fine.... Start a thread about List Management, and populate it with your favorite take away food snacks.
You can start a thread about anything.

Dards gone

The culling has started
From what I understand, he doxxed the owner of this site. Whatever Dard is, he's no dummy. At best it was a kamikaze act in solidarity for his bbf, at worst, an effort to create drama and division in the hope of demonstrating instability without his favourite moderator.

But either way, if he did indeed dox one of the administration, as much as I like him I can't say he didn't deserve to be banned for that and I wouldn't be passing it off as heavy-handed culling, doxxing is a serious intimidation tactic that should be illegal if it isn't already.

Agree we need a St Kilda mod who understands this place, the use of the term 'woke' is ironical as anyone who has critiqued Trump, called out racism has been silenced on this forum for quite a while.

I respect George for the amount of time he put into this place and the way he defended the forum from interlopers from other clubs, but it has become an echo chamber of love for Trump and ridicule of those with a different opinion that has stopped a lot posting. I do not know what has lead to the bans and hope there is some clarity on the reasons, and he is back.

So our posts are randomly deleted now.
Good grief!
I removed the oppo post and your quote.

That's a pretty standard mod action - specially given concerns about oppo posters.

All good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back