Toast The Sam Mitchell "Jab"

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Justice Warriors.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social+justice+warrior

A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get SJ points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.
Knew what it meant (had encountered it in here previously). Just get a chuckle at the initials.

@sam_mcclure: Trackwatchers are telling me that the AFL will hand down some sort of sanction to Sam Mitchell, for his indiscretion on Saturday.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

So Sam will become the only footballer punished for the EFC drug saga? Strange days indeed. I would have thought the AFL might ignore it rather than do something that pushes it back into the media. Certainly will keep us hawks fans going on about it.

We are living in a weird old world at the moment.
All this talk of sanctions for a sledge

Damien Barrett had no issue with it and couldn't see how Sam could be punished so I reckon the AFL will find a way just for Barrett not frothing at the mouth over a Hawthorn indiscretion like he is meant to

@sam_mcclure: Trackwatchers are telling me that the AFL will hand down some sort of sanction to Sam Mitchell, for his indiscretion on Saturday.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
#samtellthemto*off

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If it bleeds, it leads.

I can only hope Sammy got an imaginary cookie, and an imaginary ball of cotton wool, taped down with an imaginary band-aid, to help mitigate the after effects of his imaginary jab.

Umpire should have sent him off under the imaginary blood rule.

You would have thought Sammy's imaginary apology #sorrynotsorry would be enough.

But no, the bleeders, injectors and foamers are frothing and foaming and tilting at imaginary bleeding windmills.

Eff it. I don't need imagination, I hate the AFL. I hate the hacks. But most of all I hate the *scum.

Happy to start some kind of crowd sourcing campaign to pay Sam's fine. Sure, our club is rich and can afford it. Sure, there's umpteen charities that could use the fund. But let's show the club, and the ASSL (Australian Sydney Swans League they are not interested in Football anymore, just the betterment of the Swans). So let's stick it to the bastards and show the players that we are passionate in our own way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonno Brown on the couch awesome - pointed out that in 2001 when the Lions were using drips that Essendon players wore black arm bands (including Albert) exactly where the drips would go into the arm and basically called Hird a hypocrite.

Jonno Brown on the couch awesome - pointed out that in 2001 when the Lions were using drips that Essendon players wore black arm bands (including Albert) exactly where the drips would go into the arm and basically called Hird a hypocrite.

go to 55 sec

Remove this Banner Ad

Back