No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When your a gaurd at a prison with 300 woman the odds are extremely high that there is going to be one that catches the eye and begs . Sorry mate but one day your misses number did come up.

Guard?

71 told me Crazy Eyes in Orange is the New Black was based upon you

Richmond Supporters page on FB saying the herald sun are reporting we are lining up a 6 year deal to offer Treloar.
Exciting times but only for the right price. I realise you have to give something to get something but I'm just against trading first-rounders as a rule... Would be a great addition to the side though and if we got Motlop too we would really look like a top-4 side
Im against trading out of the first round for older players, but a guy like Treloar who,still has 10'years left I'm happy to do it.

Im against trading out of the first round for older players, but a guy like Treloar who,still has 10'years left I'm happy to do it.
That's probably fair enough, I suppose we have to look at the draft and see if we rage who would be available at our pick... tbh I don't know a heap about him but after wading through the Treloar thread on our board he seems like a gun and highly rated (in b4 we don't get him and he is an overrated plodder who can't run or kick and isn't worth more than a 3rd rounder)

It's not everyday that you meet a tiger supporter. Sure we have 70,000 supporter or so but throughout my life I've met more Carlton and Collingwood supporter than Tigers supporters. So when the removalist man (who sports one of the most amazing well looked after noustache and has a very nice Tiger tattoo on his leg) arrived, I asked him if he is a Tiger supporter and he said yes. Had a quick chat and it was just pleasant meeting another Tiger supporter. Really brightened up my day.

In my experience, Tiger fans drive trucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey RichoLedio, get some sweet chilli chicken strips and fry them up then put in a nice fresh butterd crusty bread roll with grated tasty and ectra tasy cheese, bacon, garlic aioli and a tiny bit of sweet chilli sauce. Mmmmm so good man :)

Easy and tasty? Right up my alley :D

**** YOU need to stay up date with the TAN. You have a busy day at work come home and have NFI what is happening. Need to get an alert i think. You campaigners are rad.
It's the only thread I don't give up on if I fall behind haha

**** YOU need to stay up date with the TAN. You have a busy day at work come home and have NFI what is happening. Need to get an alert i think. You campaigners are rad.
220px-Radposter1986.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back