The umpiring error that cost us our season

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it kill them to say they might have stuffed up. “ we looked at Lynch’s reaction and called it a point.

On the issue I wish they had more private conversations between ump and ARC . We don’t have to hear it .. just let the goal ump put more of his 2 bobs in eg “ no it definitely didn’t go over the post “ or I’m 90. % sure etc

I might send an email to afl and ask I’m still waiting to see the faaarcing arc definitive footage that you have supposedly

Yep.

Send it the Richmond too asking for a follow-up.

Dimma on 360 said the club had requested an explanation as he owed it to the club, the players & the supporters. He is 100% correct - and they need to actually treat it us such. As a fan i want to understand and feel ok about how our season ended and i am so far from that atm

Last edited:
Mentioned it then said he would get into the intricacies of the ARC then went on to say we would have been a good chance against an out of form Melb and then said we all know how we go against Geelong in big games. Pretty clear he feels like its a case of a big chance that got away.
Well he is 100 per cent correct. That umpiring decision cost us a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When RFC plays Geelong Dimma can say we are playing two clubs today. We are playing the umpires, Geelong and Gold Coast who did the bottoming out for Geelong in recent years
Two sets of umpires.

Third umpires not only did it Bears game but also tried to over rule the field umpires,Hawks game.

That's unprecedented for any other club as per effing usual for our club.

#cheatingagainstthetigers

I don’t know how some people can’t /don’t believe that AFL have it against us etc and claim it a conspiracy , even Caro said AFL hate us , Umps hate us x 1000 and reflects in the umpiring and no doubt because Neil Balme told some home truths when umps were at punt road got back to headquarters , and no doubt squealy little ump boss would have told everyone what happened that day , all the umps would know about it and umpire against us diff like they still hold a grudge.
Look what happened to Grant Thomas worked for The Age then lost his job coz he called AFL head office out , then that other journo who wrote the book “ boys club” he’s Gonski now to .

It is about time they put umpires back in charge of the umpires.

It all started going downhill from the time they put Gieshen in charge after that it became a job for ex AFL coaches or assistant coaches.

Peter Carey would be a good choice. ( the ump who marked the football during a match:D)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back