Beauty & Style The worst pain you've felt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been fairly lucky health wise, only one incident and it was my own fault.

Just being careless outdoors, I tripped and fell, a tree branch stabbed into the middle of my left palm. Left a large hole that was cleaned out and stitched up.

What did you do to deserve that?

Went to Bali with a group of mates, a friend of a friend came, who was a complete d*ckhead. It isn't difficult to purchase a taser in Bali if you ask the right people.

root canals are horrifyingly painful.

a cricket ball to the wedding vegetables also was something unforgettable.

bruised toe ugh and any fractures in small areas on the feet and hands

the worst though would have to be back spasms.

Finding out Michael Bay is rebooting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

NOOOOO. Are you serious?! First he ruins Transformers, and now this?!

Will that man stop at nothing!

The whole story line behind the show is the OOZE that made them and splinter mutate isn't it?

Big wtf,omg,why??? if they're changing that.

Correct. The only explanation is that Michael Bay is just that much of a douchebag, that he wont stop until he ruins everything that was ever good in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst Pains I've Felt

1. Running point guard for a local rec team. Had had a sore knee for previous couple of weeks but put it down to nothing out of the ordinary, suck it up princess and lace up the boots. Third quarter and I'm moving the ball up the court when wham I'm out on the floor my knee and the area around my knee is absolutely cactus. Found out I had cancer in the area but the intense pain of first collapsing with it was almost unlike anything I'd ever felt before beyond my head.

2. While working in the United States was living in and out of hotel rooms. One evening having spent about 60 of the previous 72 hours working I got the worst headache I had ever had. I pretty much lost my vision but was able to put myself to bed. Woke up in hospital and will be eternally thankful that manager who I had had lunch or breakfast with almost every day while staying at her hotel sent her husband (who was the maintenance guy) up to my room as she hadn't seen me at all that day and I had told her that I'd be eating breakfast there that morning. She hadn't seen me leave and knew I went back to my room the evening before.

3. I can sympathize the pain felt on a daily basis by Alistair Lynch when he was going through the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome. From the ages of 16 through 18 (almost 19) I suffered this debilitating illness. Some (a lot) days I couldn't even muster the strength to get out of bed.

4. Unfortunately a regular occurrence over the past ten or so years has been a fight with gout and cellulitis in my feet - it's happening a lot more regularly over the past three years. Nothing I seem to do works for a long period of time and it is excruciatingly painful. I wish I knew what I could do to stem the tide and win the war against these ailments. If anyone knows I'm almost at the point of begging for help. This blight of a thing really screws you over in the sleep aspect. Too painful to sleep and the pain can be considered a constant throbbing due to the swelling (when it occurs on one foot it can swell up to one and a half times the size of the other).

5. Abscess and toothaches. Enough has been said about them already in this thread. All I can do is echo it. Painful.

Worst pain I've felt was about 48 hours ago. Had my shoulder & bicep reconstructed on Monday morning, once I woke in the hospital & the nerve blockers had worn off, the pain was indescribable. No position is comfortable & each cough/twitch/movement is like a searing blade slicing into my arm. Good times.

No idea how this compares, but playing outdoor soccer got creamed by the goalkeeper who went straight through my legs, broke my kneecap into two.

Fractured by L5 vertebrae when I was 16 caused by a disease called discitis. Theintervetebral disc wore away to a point where I suffered a crush fracture. Couldnt walk for 6 months, and was impinging a root nerve cramping up my stomach and back muscles. Worst pain Ive ever had.

It's because of stories like that one I look after my spine as much as I can.

Will not lift with my back always with the knees and always avoid bending over too much. It's not easy being tall.

I've snapped a ligament in my spine and just that was incredibly painful. Some areas of you body just don't treat you nicely when they break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back