Things that please me - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Got renewal from AAMI for Home & Contents - went up 34% (!) to over $2500.

Swapped to Budget Direct, paying $1350. Yes thanks.

That's odd (and bloody horrific). We are with AAMI as well and our price remains basically the same, just a little higher than previously and not nearly 2 1/2 grand.

That's odd (and bloody horrific). We are with AAMI as well and our price remains basically the same, just a little higher than previously and not nearly 2 1/2 grand.
Apparently our house is worth $700,000. It isn't. And even to build now from scratch with inflation, it'd probably come in at about 500k. Not sure where they get their figures from.

****ed them off so their renewal can go and get ****ed.

Gina is mad - she doesnt want the award winning portrait hanging in the national gallery

IMG_7820.jpeg

Is that good or bad? I'm ok, can't do anything brilliant but can use it

I'm pretty good, particularly at formulas. I used to be pretty good at writing VBA as well, but haven't done it in a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First semi full night of uninterrupted sleep in what seems like forever (but really a few weeks here and there). Bombed out at 11pm, woke up just before 6am. It's not too exciting BUT first time in a while that I didn't wake up every 2-3 hours and taking ages to drift back off to sleep.

My partner looked into the pedigree of our two greyhounds yesterday, and found out that the two "sisters" (adopted 4 years apart) are real-life 1st cousins!

PXL_20240512_014049315_exported_2149_1715478074089.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back