Society & Culture Things That s**t Me( Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you put a pie in the oven then 2 and a half hours later remember that you put that pie in the oven.

Not a patient man and shopping centres and shopping in general bring out the worst in me. However this really shits me, and I copped it about half an hour ago. Line up at the till, shopper in front of you gets all their shopping scanned, they stand there doing nothing watching the checkout chick/bloke, price gets rung up and they get told how much it is. Then and only then do they take there bag off their shoulder, ruffle through it to find their purse, stuff around to get their card, worse if cash cause they try to find the right change, more stuffing around looking for their f****** fly buys card, then make a stupid comment to the checkout operator. Its as if its some great shock that they're expected to pay for something, doesn't take much to get your cards/money out of your bag while you're standing there looking like a stunned mullet!

This. My girlfriend does it every time. I hate it.
I always get everything ready whilse standing in the line. Make the transaction as quick and easy as possible.

A female acquaintance (deliberately avoided the term 'friend') on facebook just posted this:

'All i want for christmas is a 2004 ba GT black with 20" chromes midnight express tint custom rear spoiler n pink boss stripes. Cheers santa'.

asianfacepalm.gif

I felt so disgusted i considered starting a thread but thought posting it here would suffice.

drunk texting - why why why?! seriously, how can it seem like a good idea to say those things.... ahhhh regret! AND you can't even deny it as there's proof on their phone!!!! bad bad bad!

Calling is also bad, especially when you don't remember/know what said (which is pretty much all the time!)

Drivers who stop traffic and take ages to reverse park.

Why do people do it anyway? Unless you're skilled at it, I'd have thought it'd be much easier to back out of a park then back into one.
Haha my brother does this all the time
I can't reverse park either, so sometimes I give it a go (and I only give it a go in big spots) but I only take 1 shot. If I screw it up, I just drive away.

Also, I had no idea of the View First Unread button either

I only ever reverse parallel park in a back street with no other traffic around. Otherwise I just find one in the nearest car park and get my walk on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

drunk texting - why why why?! seriously, how can it seem like a good idea to say those things.... ahhhh regret! AND you can't even deny it as there's proof on their phone!!!! bad bad bad!

Calling is also bad, especially when you don't remember/know what said (which is pretty much all the time!)

I know i've had a big night when I wake up and my inbox/sent message folders and my call logs are empty. Really drunk me thinks that deleting them on my side means i can pretend it didn't happen.

People who expect me to be instantly accessible 24/7 just because I have a mobile telephone.

This.
I had a mate get shitty at me today because I didn't reply to his text asking me to go for ice cream, as my phone was in the other room, and I didn't hear the message tone.
If you're asking something in which an immediate reply is required, a phone call is the best way to go. I don't keep my phone on me all the time, or check it constantly for text messages, however my ringing tone is loud enough to hear it anywhere in the house, so I will answer calls pretty much all the time.
Now he's being all passive aggressive at me because I didn't reply in time, even though I apologized and explained how I didn't have my phone on me. His reply was "Whatever, I don't care. It doesn't even matter anyway". Grow up/ man up and call next time.

I love my phone for that. If i don't look at a text, it rings every couple of minutes untill i do. If it wasn't for that i'd probably go hours without seeing that i got a text :p Only shits me sometimes when im in bed or something and i have to read it...

People that don't text back within an hour or so.

This, they are mobile phones. Not stationary ones.
Clearly i am of the understanding that yes, people do go away from phones at points to shower, toilet, garden, drive, or occasionally forget it. Thats fine.
I hate the excuses that entail a 24 hours delay in replying. Seriously, an SMS takes ten seconds to reply too. Excuses for mobile phone slackness is not on anymore with phones these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back