Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

******* hell Instagram and Twitter comments are a joke:

Female lifts 100KG bench press: "Not one rep", "What's the point of that arch", etc

I'm astounded by the trolling and shaming of others on Insta

Yeah, seems inflated. I know the top female swimmers in the country swim faster than a lot of men in state swimming comps. Lot of insecure guys in the feed.
Lot of guys just think they are that much better than women at everything and when they see evidence they aren't yeah they don't like it

Always the chance of a double fault.
Someone did the math on that but it was based on the pro tour circuit which I'm guessing Serena wouldn't have to go that hard to beat most people

Always the chance of a double fault.

Or an unforced error from Serena. You are not trying to play properly, just win a point, so you could just smash a serve or return as hard as you can and just get lucky with it painting the lines. Winning a game would be next to impossible but a point would be doable.

I feel like I'm living one of those movies where the character is stalked by a crazy ex-lover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can you block his number rask? Or is it better to let the calls come through so you can prove his behaviour?

Is there anyone who can stay with you for a little while?

I did have his number blocked but he must have got a new number as it came up as an unidentified number. I'm worried if I block this one he will just come around.

I have my partner with me but his nerves are more frazzled than mine.

Lot of guys just think they are that much better than women at everything and when they see evidence they aren't yeah they don't like it
I found this amusing
Throw in the comments around her outfit and it showcases how many insecure men roam the planet

I found this amusing
Throw in the comments around her outfit and it showcases how many insecure men roam the planet

Why are men?
It's a valid question I frequently have no answer for
:D

Why are men?
It's a valid question I frequently have no answer for
:D

Who knows - think we would have to start from the beginning on an equal footing to get that sorted.

Society from the very beginning pigeonholed people and each generation challenges that and for some, that disruption triggers a reaction because the shift leaves them confused about their role, because they’ve been “taught” that it’s their job and all of a sudden it’s not there anymore

It’s difficult to parent your kids to treat everyone equally when powerful men use the media to remind you that’s not the case

You need to look no further than America to see the fear and how these powerful men are reacting by re-legislating laws that were changed decades ago to put women back in their box”

Side note - this also is happening with sexuality, race, religion - we are going backwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back