Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure having them march alongside given their history would make you feel very good either.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest if they want to march to show their support of LGBTQ+ people.

Apologies are not always accepted. What then?

Straw man argument.

Maybe they should try it?

season 8 beatnik GIF

I'm not sure how having the police offside with the community would make you feel any safer.

Having them there makes me feel less safe given how they've treated us and continue to treat us.

Well it’s a good thing it’s not your unilateral decision given that many don’t share your sentiment.

Not yours either mate so how about you not run your mouth off about things you know nothing about.

I’m surprised it’s just not a Twitter post slapped on the front

Not yours either mate so how about you not run your mouth off about things you know nothing about.
Hahahaha, hey, I’m not, the Mardi Gras board made the decision, being it’s their event and they’re representative I’d say they probably know more than both of us wouldn’t they.

Only one person here is presenting their opinion as the end of the matter and it’s not me.

I can tell tomorrow is going to s**t me working in 45 degree weather
Best part about hot weather is flies crawling all over you

Yay, and brown snakes looking for shade
Had a big bastard a foot in front of me a couple of days ago. Hadn't seen a snake since I moved to the mainland until then.

Had a big bastard a foot in front of me a couple of days ago. Hadn't seen a snake since I moved to the mainland until then.
I don’t mind them if I see them, it’s when they suddenly appear I have issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha, hey, I’m not, the Mardi Gras board made the decision, being it’s their event and they’re representative I’d say they probably know more than both of us wouldn’t they.

Only one person here is presenting their opinion as the end of the matter and it’s not me.

How was I giving my opinion as the end of the matter? I just don't subscribe to all these cuckoo conspiracy theories that all cops are evil. I've marched in the parade many times and interacted with police there often. I would say that all of them that I have met were genuinely supportive and I just don't see how alienating them helps our community in the slightest.

How was I giving my opinion as the end of the matter? I just don't subscribe to all these cuckoo conspiracy theories that all cops are evil. I've marched in the parade many times and interacted with police there often. I would say that all of them that I have met were genuinely supportive and I just don't see how alienating them helps our community in the slightest.
So you're nice to cops because you're afraid of the consequences?

Well you’ve implied that me not agreeing with you and pointing out that the organisation itself is wrong and that I shouldn’t speak on it, that’s pretty end of the matter.

You’re not discussing it at all. Other members of your community don’t feel safe or comfortable with the NSW police because of current and historical events, just because you’re fine with them doesn’t mean they have to be.

Well you’ve implied that me not agreeing with you and pointing out that the organisation itself is wrong and that I shouldn’t speak on it, that’s pretty end of the matter.

You’re not discussing it at all. Other members of your community don’t feel safe or comfortable with the NSW police because of current and historical events, just because you’re fine with them doesn’t mean they have to be.
You're so insanely stupid it's not funny. You posted this first.
Well it’s a good thing it’s not your unilateral decision given that many don’t share your sentiment.
You had a go at me first. So don't play funny games with me fwit.

You're so insanely stupid it's not funny. You posted this first.

You had a go at me first. So don't play funny games with me fwit.
Cause this

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if they want to march to show their support of LGBTQ+ people.
Was so considerate of anyone who isn’t you. Perhaps rather than having a go at you, I was pointing out that your community isn’t just made up of your opinion.

Kate Langbroek. What the f**k. I don’t get what demographic she would actually appeal to.
I've written about her before. She has zero relevance at all. She was on the Project and She offered nothing insightful. I think she's a bit like Prue McSween. They both bring nothing to the table.

Cause this

Was so considerate of anyone who isn’t you. Perhaps rather than having a go at you, I was pointing out that your community isn’t just made up of your opinion.

I said that I wasn't bothered by police marching and I'm not. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Anyway I've sent an email to cancel my account. I'm done with dumb Fuchs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back