Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you are meant to wipe your butt, otherwise they'd offer toilet paper.

But I don't understand the concept, why water the area and make it 'moist', when after all you are going to make your pants wet?
That's what I'm getting at. You would wash your hands, but when you dried them, would you use the same towel you used to try your bum?

You wash your ass with the hose, then you pat down your ass with some toilet paper. sometimes you need two goes at it. you'll be at least 95% dry so a little bit of water is no big deal.

The squat toilets with no toilet paper where you just have a bucket with water and you gotta splash your ass are a fair bit trickier. you kinda just gotta hold in your squat position and let it drip dry a bit for 5-10 seconds and hope for the best. The one advantage of the full squat is that it completely parts your ass cheeks. another thing is constant consumption of indian food sends your s**t to liquid so the clean up is a lot easier. all in all though getting used to hole in the ground squat toilets is not easy. even just the act of squatting for an extended period is not easy. my groins are ****ed from football.

You wash your ass with the hose, then you pat down your ass with some toilet paper. sometimes you need two goes at it. you'll be at least 95% dry so a little bit of water is no big deal.

The squat toilets with no toilet paper where you just have a bucket with water and you gotta splash your ass are a fair bit trickier. you kinda just gotta hold in your squat position and let it drip dry a bit for 5-10 seconds and hope for the best. The one advantage of the full squat is that it completely parts your ass cheeks. another thing is constant consumption of indian food sends your s**t to liquid so the clean up is a lot easier. all in all though getting used to hole in the ground squat toilets is not easy. even just the act of squatting for an extended period is not easy. my groins are stuffed from football.

I love the squat poo. The lower intestine and colon aligns better = better pooing.

In fact a couple of times when Ive been bloated to s**t (which is all the time) I've been known to go down the road to the local bush trail and squat out a deuce simply because the normal seating position doesn't facilitate it.

Plus, nothing liberates like an outdoor deuce.

sometimes when graced with beauty at that place, or drive through estblishments, i thank them with their name on end of thanks.

for example

thank you Tera.

Yeh pretty sure most chics would say thats creepy

I don't want to wake anyone up at night if I need to use the bathroom, so I keep a 2 Litre jug in my room that I piss in to each night and empty out the next day.
I'm sure whoever you're not waking would prefer to be woken up instead.....

eat grapes from a plastic bag. to wash i fill bag up with water, then holding bag in one hand at the top, nestle the bag of grapes into the other hand. then with that hand supporting the grapes i use my fingers to jingle then (hold out one hand with palm facing up now relax your fingers so they are facing upwards, then move them one by one like the legs of a centipede).

eat grapes from a plastic bag. to wash i fill bag up with water, then holding bag in one hand at the top, nestle the bag of grapes into the other hand. then with that hand supporting the grapes i use my fingers to jingle then (hold out one hand with palm facing up now relax your fingers so they are facing upwards, then move them one by one like the legs of a centipede).
I do this as well :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts spurned by the sleeping thread.

About once every week and a half I will often wake up and believe I'm in a completely different place than my bedroom. Always a familiar place, often where Ive been in the last few days. I believe that I've fallen asleep there, and people have let me, complete down to my undies as you do. I'm convinced that the proportions and layout of my room is completely wrong, and I try to attribute it to where I could be instead. These are quite vivid, that often often enough and last 10-15 seconds before I come to my senses. Heart mostly starts exploding by that point and I can no longer sleep.

I think it's more the volume of occurrence that's a worry more than anything.

i use to think there was no colour back in the olden days. I didn't realise it was just the camera that couldn't capture colour.

similarly, human eyes see everything upside down and the brain flips the image. so basically the world is really upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back