Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever it is that Drew and Jonathan Scott host, My Flat Pack Home, Escape to the Country (Lucy Alexander is good looking,) Locationx3 with Phil Spencer (aka Pip) and Kirstie Allsopp, the one with Sarah Beeny and, sparingly (footnote: They're all sparingly but at different levels,) the one with the Italian Americans.
Watching location location location right now :oops:

If I want to wank at home and I feel like I could piss even the slightest bit I go and take a piss before I start masturbating because I feel like the orgasm will be better if my penis isn't already feeling 'full' and diluted with urine.
Yeah it feels weird.

If I want to wank at home and I feel like I could piss even the slightest bit I go and take a piss before I start masturbating because I feel like the orgasm will be better if my penis isn't already feeling 'full' and diluted with urine.

im speechless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tZOS8.gif

Yeah I can never have a proper wank if you feel you need to piss, and don't.

I usually feel like needing to pee after a wank but generally takes a while to happen. Maybe the valves a bit rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back