Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a meal of mine or snack isnt hot enough temperature wise, i put my fork/spoon/chopsticks under running hot water, then reintroduce teh utensil to my food
105246-gary-coleman-wtf-gif-Imgur-dqts.gif

when a meal of mine or snack isnt hot enough temperature wise, i put my fork/spoon/chopsticks under running hot water, then reintroduce teh utensil to my food
Why not just chuck it in the microwave?

I have just set up a schedule for the 2015-16 TV Season. This includes what dates each TV I watch starts, along with the time and any predicted changes to the scheduling. I did the same thing for the 2014-15 Season as well as the current 2015 Season. Once more news about the episode dates arrives, I will mark which dates the episodes will air, and which ones will be missed.

I plan to schedule my uni timetable around this.

I have just set up a schedule for the 2015-16 TV Season. This includes what dates each TV I watch starts, along with the time and any predicted changes to the scheduling. I did the same thing for the 2014-15 Season as well as the current 2015 Season. Once more news about the episode dates arrives, I will mark which dates the episodes will air, and which ones will be missed.

I'd like to see this 2015-16 TV schedule.

WTAF.

I'd like to see this 2015-16 TV schedule.
This is a print screen of what I have set up in a .txt file. It's incomplete, but that's because all dates haven't been released yet. Plus, I'm not sure which of the new shows I'll actually go through with and watch; they are on the list, just in case.

It just helps me work out what comes out when, instead of googling it every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spin-off show on Dick Wolf's Chicago series. Chicago Fire had a crossover episode last season.
The show will have Jay Halstead's brother and Severide's friend April in as part of the main characters.
Cool, I'll check it out.

One thing I do that probably no one else does, is I multitask a lot.

As in, if I watch TV or watch youtube videos, I'm most likely doing them while playing a video game or doing some other activity (like brushing my teeth, doing the laundry, making coffee, making food, eating food).

Right now I am playing the Witcher 3 while already marathoned through the last 10 episodes of Supernatural, and started Game of Thrones Season 5 last night.

Only works with some games, and some TV shows. Usually TV shows that I like, but aren't captivating enough for me to watch it alone. Shows like Entourage and The West Wing are shows I never multitasked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back