Things you love

giphy.gif

Gun player and the Socceroos would be lost without him, but for the biggest player in the country, he's not great for the sport.

He will never play in the A-League. His idea of 'giving back to the game' is charging kids in Cronulla $400 for some training with his name stamped on it. He also speaks in total cliches and riddles and jingoism and is not funny or engaging at all.

Great player, better person than Kewell, but not the all-round-advertisement you just wish at least one big Aussie soccer player could be.

Youre a flog

Gun player and the Socceroos would be lost without him, but for the biggest player in the country, he's not great for the sport.

He will never play in the A-League. His idea of 'giving back to the game' is charging kids in Cronulla $400 for some training with his name stamped on it. He also speaks in total cliches and riddles and jingoism and is not funny or engaging at all.

Great player, better person than Kewell, but not the all-round-advertisement you just wish at least one big Aussie soccer player could be.

Could you maybe give him 5 or 6 tips he could use that would make him great for the sport?

Waking up to the smell and sound of the ocean
New car smell
Pineapples
That feeling when you give or volunteer

Oh * off

Could you maybe give him 5 or 6 tips he could use that would make him great for the sport?
– Finish his career in the A-League
– Help establish a Cronulla-St George 'South Sydney' team which is pretty obviously where the FFA want their new team
– Don't speak in riddles
– Stop this charade of "I give back to the game" by charging people. That's not giving back at all. Soccer in Australia suffers from limited funding and a culture where everything costs... if you want to succeed in Aussie Rules, Auskick is about $60 – I remember paying $200 a season for soccer while playing footy at the same time. If you make it to state or rep level, you have to pay a rego fee, accommodation, and transport in soccer. With things like the Teal Cup, that's paid for. Cahill should donate money to that or just do a Harry Kewell and don't have this "I'm giving back to the Aussie kids" schtick
– Stop belittling the A-League in the media. It has flaws but he should realise any negative calls will attract attention and do the comp and sport no favours; heed this too, Mark Schwarzer

Hot showers
Cold side of the pillow
Thunderstorms
Seafood
Tim Tams with coffee/milo (back in a minute...)

- The Port Adelaide Football Club
- BigFooty
- Cricket
- Metalcore music
- Horror
- Beer (Carlton Draught, James Boags, Melbourne Bitter)
- Coca-Cola
- Coffee
- Cold weather
- Chicken Parmas
- Pizza
- Girls (even though I'm not all that smooth :( )

Beer
Rum
Hard Rock and other electric guitar music
My partner
Silly movies that revolve around guns, knives, explosions, fists, feet, testosterone, and explosions.
Video games
Mates

and Danger 5 tonight on SBS2 at 9:30