This Board is Now a Sorry Tale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our best posters have jumpted camp , to EFH , whilst thats a great conversation for the lucky ones who can now sit on that site. Dont you feel one little bit obligated to still communicate to those of us, who,speak on this line. Loyality has many faces. Still that an emotional comment on my behalf. I await your comments before I assess my next move.

As long as they have avatars and other cool stuff I think it will always be more popular. Also eagles fans have never really had a place of their own. Why don't you post on both? I don't really see it as an issue. The only thing I don't like about EFH is that someone else stole my username.

Originally posted by coasting
As long as they have avatars and other cool stuff I think it will always be more popular. Also eagles fans have never really had a place of their own. Why don't you post on both? I don't really see it as an issue. The only thing I don't like about EFH is that someone else stole my username.

I am trying to get in but I keep geting regected on some technical ****en issue. I need help but I dont know where to go. Thats why I am so ****ed off I know football but I am very weak on IT. Anyone prepaired to help a basket case.

Originally posted by scmods
I'd love to, but all I ever get is a five minute wait followed by an error message.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on there. I've been researching the problem, but noone seems to have a solution and I'm not *that* good at PHP coding I'd want to try working it out myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back