Top of the ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

I just keep bursting into laughter looking at the ladder. Freo with the chance to go outright top of the ladder after 8 rounds. Incredible!
I imagine it would be quite an exciting time to be a Fremantle supporter.

Literally every second week you are in uncharted waters..... well I know it is decent viewing from an outside perspective.

If you beat Collingwood, can you maintain form under the pressure of being top of the ladder? If you lose badly can you rebound?

This year was tipped to top 09, in terms of excitement or watchability and it hasn't quite turned out like expected, but there have been some really interesting games (tonight) and developments.

Not a Collingwood fan, so I hope you guys win and win well.

Our theme song is so ridiculously good, that you must be living in a dream world if you can't see it.

Senator Davis is spot on, some filthy ****ing synth @ 1.08, ball tearing drum and vocal solo to introduce the third act and that bullshit hot horn finale.

Should be hung in a gallery.

I am preparing a hefty stash of tissues... Win and I'll cry, lose and I'll cry. Also taking along vomit bag for final quarter nerves and Quickeze for gut wrenching indegestion throughout.

Can't wait!!!

Oh yeah, and a couple of packs of Soothers for the old voice box!

Hows this, after years of ridicule one certain eagle loving family member is coming to the game as a brand new fully paid up member of the purple army......I am not sure how to react, I feel shocked, nauseous, angry, betrayed and a whole host of other emotions. FFC must start screening new members.

Bring on Friday woooo hoooooo!!!!!

The only thing that could get more excited by Friday night's game is if Scott plays.

Pies don't stand a chance if Thornton plays.

C'mon Harves, you know you want to...

:D

Arrrrgh long story, but I'm working :( I'm hoping to swap with someone else so I can go or I will be so distracted the whole shift. I blame money.

Carn freo you better get out your superman outfits out,it's wharfie time.

You gonna need them cause when the Pies fly over the demolition will begin.

BOG - Leon Neon DAVIS ready to light up subiaco.

Folllowed by Beams,Sidebottom,Swan,Thomas,Medhurst Pendelebury,Wellingham,Didak,Cloke,Shaw,johnston.....too many players to counter on friday night.

Pies to win easily.....................Surprise inclusion this week.....John Anthony.........Pies will go in with three talls i reckon.

Cloke Dawes Anthony and medhurst at their feet.

Go Pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing that could get more excited by Friday night's game is if Scott plays.

Pies don't stand a chance if Thornton plays.

C'mon Harves, you know you want to...

If there's a buddy of the year award, you've got it nailed!

Carn freo you better get out your superman outfits out,it's wharfie time.

You gonna need them cause when the Pies fly over the demolition will begin.

BOG - Leon Neon DAVIS ready to light up subiaco.

Folllowed by Beams,Sidebottom,Swan,Thomas,Medhurst Pendelebury,Wellingham,Didak,Cloke,Shaw,johnston.....too many players to counter on friday night.

Pies to win easily.....................Surprise inclusion this week.....John Anthony.........Pies will go in with three talls i reckon.

Cloke Dawes Anthony and medhurst at their feet.

Guess we'd better not tell you that rain is forecast for Friday. Still think you'll go tall...?

Sometimes Collingwood don't turn up, we all remember the 100+ point thrashing we gave them. They aren't used to playing in games where the whole stadium is against them, so provided we can get the runs on the board early I expect them to capitulate. If we kicked straight in the Brisbane game we would have thrashed them, I expect more goal kicking practice this week as they are taking it easy.

A Huge game of footy this Friday... really?
It seems like every week it's a "crunch" game for Freo.

Can freo beat Geelong, How will we handle the Saints at home, we've never won at the GABBA, blah blah blah,
I'm a washed up journo, blah blah blah,
I'm going to make excuses for Freo because I think they suck, blah blah blah,
If i nail Freo every week then they have to lose eventually

blah, f***ing, blah

Crunch game my arse.

Collingwood are a bunch of front-running, chest-beating, girly-tattoo-wearing, blonde-tipped, muscle-kissing, cashed-up-bogan,
WANNABES.

To be honest, I'm not so stressed about beating collingwood now because they're certain to roll over come finals time.

My tip:
We'll give 'em the old 'Heave Ho'.

Dockers by 63.

I assumed this thread would be about the Fremantle tipping contest, a contest where I am currently top of the ladder.

if/when we win...can we all sing

WE ARE WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

I assumed this thread would be about the Fremantle tipping contest, a contest where I am currently top of the ladder.

Ok, well it was meant to be about you, but I knew you wouldn't want to announce it to everyone. Too shy to be the centre of attention.;)

Silly post by Butterscotch and best of luck to Fremantle this friday, but neither of you seem to know your history.

A virtual state side we were not, nor did the then VFL indulge us.

I may have drunk a lot in that decade, but I'm pretty sure that may be a subjective matter for another thread, at another time. We'll just have to agree to disagree for the time being. But I'm sure we can both agree that neither of us get any favours now.

This is a bit random...but I just have to get this question out.

Why the **** did you trade the number one pick as well as 20 and 36 for Trent Croad and Luke McPharlin. Were they any good at the time? If I'm right Croad had been playing for three years and McPharlin for one, surely you wouldn't give up the best pick in the super draft, as well as two others for just those two?

Sorry for barging in, but research only goes so far. Would love some insight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back