List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see Miles leave in search of more game time. Love the way he goes about and is too good to be plugging away in the VFL. Hopefully he can play a solid 5 or 6 years at the Suns if he ends up there.
Feel sorry for him.

So for all the talk of Bolton and first for Cerra, looks like posters can start looking for another replacement. Miles and C.Ellis hopefully jag us a couple of 3rd round picks, which will be handy given we don't have a 3rd round pick this year.

Presently surprised with the Bolton news if true
Is a unique talent and really think he can be a game breaker

Was happy for him to leave if he wasn’t happy at the club and wanted to be closer to home but also more than happy if he stays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cellis to bombers. Interesting indeed. Would be another the suns should target cheaply imo

Bolton staying. Could be good. Maybe stengle is the one going. Bolton with a good preseason could still be very valuable depth or push castagna or butler out.

Menadue and markov will be the interesting ones. Good houli grigg replacements that haven't imo shown enough but do have talent and could very well make it

We should get Zaharakis then.

249613788fe13dd9a3a40a3737f69620.jpg

I would wear her shit as a moustache.

Anybody who thinks butler is getting replaced by anyone in our best 22 must be watching a different game to the one I watch . Irreplaceable . Might not touch it much but draws a crowd and takes them on every chance he gets . When there is nothing happening he gets the wheels back in motion . Makes a huge difference to our lineup and suits the game style we play to a tee .

Lynch , Preuss and Wines would be the ideal trade / free agent period . Wines obviously no chance .

Great news regarding Bolton, The kid has the talent and will become a player just needs to build his fitness up and get to the next level
as well as lowering his own opinion of himself

Also great news regarding Corey Ellis, Dont think he has what it takes to become the player we thought he would become but in a way i never thought he would as he lacks confidence,Speed and campaigner in him to become the dominant inside beast we need

Now lets hope Lloyd & Townsend can find suitable clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back