List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supposed to be the worst place in Australia for it. I live here too and get mild hayfever this time of year, not so bad that I'm bedridden (like some), but annoying none-the-less.
Wouldn't surprise me.
His daughter left too the other side of the state and suffers very little.

guys are we sure we even have anyone in attendance?

have heard sweet FA from anyone to do with richmond since the lynch deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guys are we sure we even have anyone in attendance?

have heard sweet FA from anyone to do with richmond since the lynch deal
It usually all happens on the last day. Offers will have been put in. Clubs will be waiting for better offers. Balmey will be scoffing Monte Carlos etc etc.

Easy,

We trade 17 and 37 for 23 and 30 and Mundy from Freo. 30 goes to the Pies for Siers and Mundy comes to us as part of Freo trade and at his age would not be for much. We could even throw a late pick /late future pick to Freo as part of the trade to get Freo to pay a bit of Mundy's salary for 2019. Mundy and Siers probably play for a little less as going to a club really in contention especially as it would be Mundy's final shot while Siers knows theres a real role for him in the guts at Richmond if he can cut it at RFC because we have no equivalent yet and Dusty could do with a chop out from an inside bigger guy as would Cotch.

Pies will want Siers cap off the sheet to help get Beams plus Beams would edge Siers out in the guts anyway and Siers probably would not make the team with Beams in with Pendles as Pies midfield would be truely loaded with their forward line bolstered as well with Beams coming in.

you need to change your name to Mr Magic Mushrooms. Lay off the funghi

Surprised we haven't been linked to KK. Immediate upgrade on Macca.
Is he a premiership wingman??? :rolleyes: ;)

Poor old Kamdyn still getting under appreciated. Can butcher the ball a bit but plays our system well.

Is he a premiership wingman??? :rolleyes: ;)

Poor old Kamdyn still getting under appreciated. Can butcher the ball a bit but plays our system well.

He had 7 games this year where he only registered 10 disposals or below.

There's no under-appreciation here. I don't think many could make an argument that he's more than just "serviceable."

There's no under-appreciation here. I don't think many could make an argument that he's more than just "serviceable."
Im not saying we couldnt replace him, hes prob in the bottom half dozen in the best 22. Still going to take a good player to replace him.

As for KK hes nomnated the Dees hasnt he? They usually get where they want to get too.

KK has the talent but I do wonder if GC has broke him, the concussions/injuries and General up and down form. Looks a far cry from the player he was gonna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back