Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus I want KK, how bloody convenient would it be to poach someone like him to replace Murph. I think he's the person I'd want most at this stage to be honest.

KK has a twin brother at Geelong - I would be keeping an eye on him as well

What do people think KK would cost realistically? as i think he would fill a big hole in our team

The key areas i see our team needing is a good ball user off Half back, a Chf and a second ruck who is agile and can play forward.

Webb/Biggs/Darley may be the answer, not too worried on this type of player, but KK would be nice.

Be interesting to see what people think our key needs are. I for one have these in order from greatest need:

1. A KPD
2. Link up midfielder/s
3. Quality half back
4. A Ruck/Forward
5. A KPF to help out Boyd/put pressure on Redpath to perform.
6. If Moyd and Goodes go a mature mid

Starting to get a few names for a few of these through the early rounds of the TAC hopefully I cam get a few more names as the year progresses

What do people think KK would cost realistically? as i think he would fill a big hole in our team

The key areas i see our team needing is a good ball user off Half back, a Chf and a second ruck who is agile and can play forward.
$2.5m over 5 years and our first rounder. I'd do it.

late first-early secound rounder

Be interesting to see what people think our key needs are. I for one have these in order from greatest need:

1. A KPD
2. Link up midfielder/s
3. Quality half back
4. A Ruck/Forward
1- An established KPD(Swingman)
2- A KPF
3- A Ruck/Forward
4- Link up midfielder/s
5- A quality half back

Webb/Biggs/Darley may be the answer, not too worried on this type of player, but KK would be nice.

Webb I like a lot, have heard the players rate Biggs kicking very highly, like Darley but seems to have stagnated this season.

1. A KPD
2. Link up midfielder/s
3. Quality half back
4. A Ruck/Forward

Starting to get a few names for a few of these through the early rounds of the TAC hopefully I cam get a few more names as the year progresses

I think the KPD depends a lot on Talia's year if he plays like last week every week him will be a solid CHB. I have a true CHF highest on the list and a ruck/forward so Boyd can be a permanent forward, think we have the link up mids in our last draft Bailey, Webb, Daniel.

$2.5m over 5 years and our first rounder. I'd do it.

Yea I was thinking it would be our first rounder at minimum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webb I like a lot, have heard the players rate Biggs kicking very highly, like Darley but seems to have stagnated this season.

I think the KPD depends a lot on Talia's year if he plays like last week every week him will be a solid CHB. I have a true CHF highest on the list and a ruck/forward so Boyd can be a permanent forward, think we have the link up mids in our last draft Bailey, Webb, Daniel.

Yea I was thinking it would be our first rounder at minimum

Darley stagnating this season? After one game??!!

Darley stagnating this season? After one game??!!

I like him but from the pre-season I just don't see his game having improved so far from the level he reached last year, from mid last year he looked like he just needed to take that next step and he still looks the same from what I've seen this through pre-season

I know the KK thought is nice but I think we already have that player on our list, without having to give up a lot to bring another guy in. Biggs is a very good player and will be easily best 22 by years end. JJ, Webb, Darley etc all chances still to be very good back flankers.

Would love too add another one or 2 guys through the middle /flanks with blistering pace, as we saw Saturday it can be very valuable. WHE a dream and I'm hoping he can struggle just a tad this year with his current injury and maybe be stuck in the 2s for a bit to frustrate him and drop his value for us to swoop. Carlisle also would be perfect obviously, he NEEDS to be a dog

Don't mess with me VD........
blame channel 7 for this

Reckon
Morris and Boyd retire (depending on body), let Grant go, de-list 3 players and 3 rookies
Should be enough cap room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back