Mega Thread Trade/Draft/Delist SuperMegaUltrathread - 2016/17 offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has pace, good kick on him.

Dark Sharks he has more than that , he is one tough son of a bitch.... agree the foot and hand skills are impressive.
He has a thirst for the contest... if you could only bottle that.

Has pace, good kick on him.
Dark Sharks he has more than that , he is one tough son of a bitch.... agree the foot and hand skills are impressive.
He has a thirst for the contest... if you could only bottle that.
He has an appetite for the contest Dark Sharks, but I was very disappointed in his colts finals game against EP. I simply refuse to believe they were better than Swans. :D

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/weste...egy-a-recipe-for-success-20161009-gry8hm.html

Not a bad article on the way the Bulldogs went about building their list. Doesn't go super in depth but does give some insight into what they looked for.

What was of interest to me was they looked at what players could do (not so much what they couldn't) but needed the player to be elite at something so players like Caleb Daniel with excellent vision and disposal was drafted despite his lack of size. Considering posters here have lamented our club's inclination to recruit good all round footballers (vanilla is the term often used) it's an interesting take especially in light of discussions over SPP who has some very good attributes but iffy disposal - the type of player the club often overlooks

Must also be strong throwers.

HAHA wAAZAArR!! here I am.. I been busy fashioning my evil-clown-priddis cozzy.. . wot I miss??? Same old same old? ie. you can slag the bajeebuzz outa everyone else cept golden boy? Who this time? Darling still? Hill? no wait Lecras.. ?
30 pages of darling hate and someone mentions priddis and it's "take it to the priddis hate thread".

The hypocrisy in "this board" sometimes...

He has an appetite for the contest Dark Sharks, but I was very disappointed in his colts finals game against EP. I simply refuse to believe they were better than Swans. :D

swannies as a Black Ducks supporter how do you rate Logue .

Forget about the tragic loss to the E:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: P:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: Colts ??????

Sometimes :pileofpoop: Happens .

He has had a very impressive weekend at the combine .... your thoughts !!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back