List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are geelong being campaigners ???
They have every right to demand pick #19 and i would be hoping our club would do exactly the same
He is a contracted player that was a 1st round pick that has been offered a 4 year deal from fremantle to break his contract to leave
No family reason no compassionate reason so why should geelong do freo any favours

Fremantle sucked both the Saints & Suns into overs and would not budge on Hill & Weller
Pick #19 is bloody fair imo
Geelong are campaigners, Clark wanted t leave before only for Selwood to talk him around.

Its a circus down there

Why are geelong being campaigners ???
They have every right to demand pick #19 and i would be hoping our club would do exactly the same
He is a contracted player that was a 1st round pick that has been offered a 4 year deal from fremantle to break his contract to leave
No family reason no compassionate reason so why should geelong do freo any favours

Fremantle sucked both the Saints & Suns into overs and would not budge on Hill & Weller
Pick #19 is bloody fair imo

Freo have made all the running on this trade, they encourage a kid to break a contract and now they get pissy on the difference between 19 - 22. I can't believe I'm writing this, I'm with Geelong on this.

its 3 picks. They don’t play him. If he was a consistent first team I’d understand. But he’s not getting an opportunity at all.

they can ask but if they don’t do the trade at 22 then their short shifting this bloke

If I was a agent I would advise my players against Geelong

Freo have made all the running on this trade, they encourage a kid to break a contract and now they get pissy on the difference between 19 - 22. I can't believe I'm writing this, I'm with Geelong on this.

Lol, Clark was looking to leave the year before.

Its a case of over promise, under deliver to me at Geelong

players have way too much power in these trades. They have to make it so a club can trade out contracts way easier. It helps rebuilds and the power rankings can change in one year with savy trading.

Here comes the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZY

This year's doozy has the marketing department doing cartwheels.

Shouts-FairyUnicorn.jpg

Was Dion Prestia the doozy or nah?

I can't even remember anymore.

:)
I actually think that the real doozy was when we named Benny Gale as CEO. Our club was stuck in a pattern of mediocrity, quick-fixes and self-sabotage since 1982. Gale walked in and started laying the foundations to generate sustained success. I think that was the thing every tiger fan had been hoping for since the 1980's. We wanted a saviour and we got it. I don't think that any single player can top that.

C53BEB93-A07C-4944-B28D-64239C3ADED0.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that deal was done in good faith that they would play him. Literally days after getting him to commit... they went and signed Higgins and Smith. Completely ******* ruined him. There is NO way he would've signed knowing they were just about to join. Geelong are selfish campaigners.

That pick 19, or the first pick on day two, has shown to have more value than normal in regards to potential trades

I'm pretty sure that deal was done in good faith that they would play him. Literally days after getting him to commit... they went and signed Higgins and Smith. Completely ******* ruined him. There is NO way he would've signed knowing they were just about to join. Geelong are selfish campaigners.

spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do they want for Bobby Hill then??? I’m glad we’re not going for him. What Bombers offered is already higher than his value IMO

A second rounder is more than fair for Hill, GWS is showing they won't just roll over for every player that wants to go home. And frankly although a second rounder would be very valuable to a club like Richmond, why wouldn't the GWS stand on principle. With their academy, concessions and whatnot it's just chump change to them.

I read the Hawks are paying Clarko 900k to not coach them this year

plus everything else going on there. Would be fun to be inside the four walls
here is footage of the Hawks exit negotiation with Clarko
1 shell-game.gif

Geelong are campaigners, Clark wanted t leave before only for Selwood to talk him around.

Its a circus down there
Cats are being w***ers, 22 is fair value , he rarely gets a game he ain’t no star , like the swans and Dawson, where the heck did he finish in bf , must have won it given the hoo ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back