List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Whitfield and Coniglio off the books would of been my first order of the day. Then I would of looked at moving Josh Kelly.

Losing Taranto and Hopper is a disaster, especially the later as he was an academy selection.

McCartney has cooked that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They tried to move on those 3 , and no one wanted them.
Hence the salary cap issues they have today.

SEN 15/09/2022
Cal Twomey

RCD - clubs are interested. Wait and see. GWS are in town atm discussing trade options with Melbourne clubs

Stocker - plenty of interest

Luke Jackson - likely to Freo but WC are not out of it. WC unlikely to give up p2 however

Next Thursday County v City u18s at Docklands

They tried to move on those 3 , and no one wanted them.
Hence the salary cap issues they have today.

They might have to use some of the maintain of picks they always have to ease the wheels but Coniglio and Whitfield in particular are solid b-grade performers, I’d put at the level of Pickett and Jack Graham, certainly not 800k plus stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEN 15/09/2022
Cal Twomey

RCD - clubs are interested. Wait and see. GWS are in town atm discussing trade options with Melbourne clubs

Luke Jackson - likely to Freo but WC are not out of it. WC unlikely to give up p2 however

happy to hear there is interest in RCD

he needs to be let go and given opportunities elsewhere which I hope eventuates bc he ain’t going to be cracking our midfield anytime soon

rcd had a good last half of vfl this year averaging 27 disposals in the last month &1/2

happy to hear there is interest in RCD

he needs to be let go and given opportunities elsewhere which I hope eventuates bc he ain’t going to be cracking our midfield anytime soon

rcd had a good last half of vfl this year averaging 27 disposals in the last month &1/2
According to Cal, clubs are waiting on what we decide. Sounds like there’s still a chance he may be on our list next year

According to Cal, clubs are waiting on what we decide. Sounds like there’s still a chance he may be on our list next year
It means they're waiting for him to be delisted. If he had an offer he'd have requested a trade.

SEN 15/09/2022
Cal Twomey

Weird Carlton delisted stocker?

SEN 15/09/2022
Cal Twomey

The under 18s is that on our new public holiday for queenie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be happy to give Soldo and a 2023 third for pick 27.
Points wise rates him at about pick 35.

Yuk. Nank wasnt getting a game at Sydney and he went for 42 in a year where a lot of draft picks got pushed back. Soldo is a prem player and is a starting 22 ruckman. We should be getting pick 30 for him regardless.

We haven’t announced any delistings at this stage. If he was 100% out the door you’d have thought that would have happened. Mind you it could happen any day.
Correct, we haven't announced any, so other clubs are waiting. I'm not saying he will be delisted but the only trade he'll be involved in is either as steak knives or for a token late pick.

On RCD it makes sense to keep cards close to our chest. See where trades end up, if we think we have a list spot available then keep the option open to sign him for another year. Gives us the option to like someone else said 'use him as steak knives' in a deal.

Nobody actually gives a * about where any of you campaigners live, or your experiences in that shithole of Geelong. Bring me trade news or shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SO where did you grow up, and live?

Come on, seriously. There ain't no new now that we hav destroyed the trade period.

unless Tiger71's forward comes out as a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back