Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick. Sick. Fencing duty as per My Left Foote

CT was also helping out as well as part of his weights training program since he's allergic to the gym.

Then I overheard him mention something to one of the construction workers about social media engagements this weekend before leaving shortly afterwards.

Taylor, Bergman and Logue running laps

If I didn’t know Logue was coming off an acl I’d have thought he’s good to go just by watching him run

Sheezel doing a lot of goal kicking practice, a perfectionist considering he isn’t even playing forward but keeps that skill sharp

Finnbar looks very impressive I smell a debut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor, Bergman and Logue running laps

If I didn’t know Logue was coming off an acl I’d have thought he’s good to go just by watching him run

Sheezel doing a lot of goal kicking practice, a perfectionist considering he isn’t even playing forward but keeps that skill sharp

Finnbar looks very impressive I smell a debut
LDU floating about? Someone on twitter running with him doing a knee while surfing…

Wrapping up now

Must say Drury looks very good at training clean with the ball, trains at good intensity but as we see with laz that doesn’t always translate to afl

Finnbar was better than sellers, his field kicking impressed

Love how larkey trains also as he’s one that actually gets upset with his and his teammates mistakes in drills, Zurhaar the same to a lesser extent

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back