Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMM put up Roos discussion with dits before and after triggs presser and 5aa had chapmans

There is clearly something going on behind the scenes. .. finally, I just wonder how much longer chapman is going to be there

He said during his 5AA interview that he would be around for another term - be 2 or 3 yeas, he wasn't leaving just yet.

He said during his 5AA interview that he would be around for another term - be 2 or 3 yeas, he wasn't leaving just yet.
He said that ... yet was not convincing & probably not sitting on the interview panel for the new CEO, which is very strange.

Got a feeling he will be gone within 18 months.

Might be a distraction for Gillon too...

140584248132.jpg

"Gillon, pretty please give us more Friday night games!!"

Who said I was a master of none? o_O I am exceptionally good at everything I do. :p

I believe you, Jenny.
I was just high-lighting the implied response from Sanders.
I was surprised that Sanders did not say the same thing about him. After all he is all so knowing (about you especially).

But, as I may have mentioned before, I very much like Kane's signature.:D:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the searching committee make the decision though, or would that be whole board?

the selection committee is three members of the board, one of whom is Riccuito. they'll make the decision, the rest of the board will have to rubber stamp it.

can't see anyone on the board saying no to Roo, can you?

the selection committee is three members of the board, one of whom is Riccuito. they'll make the decision, the rest of the board will have to rubber stamp it.

can't see anyone on the board saying no to Roo, can you?

Why? Because he'd smack them? o_O Seriously, if he wanted to choose someone that the other two didn't agree with, I would hope they'd argue against him.

I liked this quote from this article:

The club's COO Nigel Smart will step in as acting CEO, reporting directly to the board, while Adelaide conducts a national and international search for Trigg's permanent replacement.

Crows chairman Rob Chapman denied Trigg was leaving so Smart or another club employee could step in, claiming there wasn't anyone internally who had obvious claims to the position.

Instead, Chapman promised to search both nationally and abroad for the "very best CEO available".

Saying it out loud and putting it on the record specifically about Smart gives me hope.

When we get told that smart is stepping in as acting CEO, who the hell did they think we thought he'd be reporting to. Is the average supporter that stupid that they need to state the bleeding obvious. Actually, wouldn't have surprised if he reported to noble, that would just about complete the circle.

Why? Because he'd smack them? o_O Seriously, if he wanted to choose someone that the other two didn't agree with, I would hope they'd argue against him.

what I meant was, the board isn't going to disagree with the panel's recommendations without looking ridiculous.

So all this begs the question - who, beginning with the recruitment of Roo, is driving this reformation? Was/is it Chapman?....or the heavy hitters Jim Hazel and Bob Foord? It had to start somewhere. Maybe the AFL, but I can't quite see why at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back