triple J Hottest 100 of 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to hate this top 8, nearly everything I could've stomached as a winner is off the board, we're looking at an all-time forgettable track I think.

The disrespect the Gorillaz get by H100 voters is incredible. (Not that I voted for them...)

Christ 3 Spacey songs in the top 7, what a grim time, when will their brief reign of mediocrity end?

I profess to knowing nothing of Spacey Jane's catalogue.

Who's a Sydney player past or present that's the footy equivalent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not edgy enough for you bro?
This is a very boring gimmick you've got going here. I dunno if you think you're upsetting anybody but you're not. Don't you have something better to do?

This is ******* brutal. This aint the Triple J I grew up with Lizzo in the top 10 and pish "rock" like Spacey Jane dominating.

I hate this countdown.

yeah it’s been rough, I think triple j’s battle to stay “relevant” has really divided their listener base and resulted in some terrible pop dominated countdowns the last few years, 2020 was solid but this year, last and 2019 have all been pretty weak overall

Mitch Morton - recruited from a very medicore Tigers squad a won a flag in 2012 (but didn't hide the fact that he wasn't much chop)

Seeing as you're a Tigers fan, Georgie boy sounds like the perfect comparison.

I’m 27 years old. I don’t agree with a lot of songs but people seem to fail to understand that this countdown is a SUBJECTIVE music poll.

To use an ice hockey term, to me most of the top 20 artists in this countdown are "3rd and 4th line" - that's the blokes that are in the team and contribute, but aren't the ones that win the games for you........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back