TV Shows you can rewatch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Top Gear

I always go back to this one scene in Band of Brothers

Gets me every time.

As has been mentioned, most decent comedies, since continuity and order aren't as important, early Simpsons in particular.

As for dramas, The West Wing and Lost are two I've gone through again and still enjoyed. Thinking enough time has passed on Breaking Bad to have another look too.

Arrested Development.

Watching Arrested Development more than once is essential, the jokes are so densely layered it's pretty much impossible to notice them all the first time around.

west wing
on repeat

So much this. Find it very hard to stop watching once I start too. :oops:

Frasier
Friends
The Office (with Michael Scott)
Family Guy (From season like 4 or when ever it started getting good)
Two and a half Men (Charlie episodes)
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond

Pretty much a comedy or sitcom guy

Band of Brothers
Smallville (certain episodes and not the whole series)
Blue Mountain State
Entourage
Dead Like Me
Friday Night Lights
Scrubs
Warehouse 13 and Eureka I only just finished watching not long ago but I can easily see myself going back and re watching them many times in the future.

Amazed at how many people are saying Breaking Bad. Excellent show but i tried to rewatch it with the Mrs and it was bog ordinary without the suspense.

FX have been replaying Breaking Bad at around 5 each week day for the past month or so. I come home at around 5, so it's been perfect timing for me to catch it. It strikes me that you spend the first time watching BB on the edge of your seat trying to comprehend what's going to happen next, you never really get a chance to just sit back and breathe it in, and then you realise there's more to it than the suspense. Skylar, for instance, is a lot less annoying on second viewing, while Hank is more sympathetic and Jessie comes across like more of a bitch.

I used to be of the school of thought that close-ended shows aren't as fun to rewatch, but I don't think that's true for any longer. Lost is another one. I stopped watching around season four when it first aired, but after watching those shows again, season four is probably the best season of the series.

Also watching Extras again. British comedies are generally the easiest to rewatch since they're the shortest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back