Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Jenkins mouthing off on SEN about the footage going around on Twitter of the shot on goal and he saying it was clearly a behind
Seriously is his eyes painted on ?

What was he on such an angle for. You could see the correct line from the position this video was taken from in a direct line from that girls head to the middle of the goals. Why was he two metres to the boundary line. I thought at the time when he marked it it was an easy drop punt, and it should have been.

Yeah that’s the issue with Andrew’s playing on, Tom never actually walked off line, he was off line to the right of the mark so he could kick over the mark.

Biggest howler was letting Andrew’s pre-emptively run over the mark, should’ve been a 50, that’s what put Lynch off his kick.
I told you the umps would use the 500 shades of grey in their decision making.

Show us the vision then ?? sweep it under the carpet nice and quick corrupt cheating organisation.

And in other news, Donald Trump has signed off on his own tax return as being totally above board, whilst a group of Year 9 boys from the local secondary college have signed off on their own behaviour in Miss Schnedley's Geography class this afternoon as being not rowdy at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still annoyed about the Baker one. Fair enough if the unp decides he played on too far to call it back (a bit harsh but ok). The easy choice is then to call it OOB but instead he actually reverses the free and then doubles down with a 50. Such a complete lack of COMMON SENSE and incredibly unjust to give the lions a free goal because Baker took a split second too long to realise there was no advantage in playing on.

What never gets mentioned is the moment Lynch takes a step the man on the mark starts charging at him, never saw the umpire call play on...
Exactly. I watched this back and as Lynch starts to walk in, Andrews starts running at him. The umpire took at least 2 seconds to then yell play on. As Lynch had not gone off his mark, it is not play on at all but the unpire got sucked in seing Andrews running in so called out play on rather tahn call him on going off the mark. It is a 50mt penalty against Andrews for not standing still on the mark. Jerks!

This was one of the quickest reviews I have ever seen, the decision from the camera angle shown was incorrect as being at 90 degrees to which being required. The AFL come out and support this nonsense in which the ball passed over the post? Having both the wrong angle and above view gives disordered view in which should not be utilised.

How could the umpire call being a goal be overturned based on the footage, I had always thought it had to be conclusive, regardless of what people think about soccer they do have clear and consistent rules unlike AFL.

Back