Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CFL can’t even apologize to us for the Boundary ump kicking the ball back in , ******* corrupt campaigners

tbf on that one, we gained posession after that happened.

We got a goal scored against us because we turned it over, not because it bounced off the umps foot.

If ump Mollison is one of our best umps the entire comp is right royaly fkd. Bloke is a complete nong. But I suppose the useless sacks are all nongs.

First quarter - Richmond players called to "play on" BEFORE the umpire called Melbourne players to "stand", or they didn't call "stand" at all. When they DID call "stand", it was an immediate "play on". Tigers players were clearly rushed into playing on. But for Melbourne players, the EXACT opposite. Tigers told to stand and then the Melb players had time.

Tigers players and Melb players both chose their moments to "play on"... But we were definitely rushed into playing on - Melb were not...

After quarter time, this stopped.
This happens most games, you have only just noticed?

This happens most games, you have only just noticed?

During the week I watched a video of how the Swans use the "stand" rule to gain extra metres to the kick. They wait for the ump to call "stand", then the goose on the mark can't move until the ump calls "play on". In most cases, the Swans player runs straight at the player but diverts and at the moment the player kicks the ball they have passed the player on the mark. Too late for the player to act as the ump has not called "play on"...yet... Brilliant tactic, but the kicker HAS to wait for the ump to call "stand". So a team has developed a tactic against this BS rule. So I watched closely what we were doing, and there is no way we can implement this tactic as the umpires were continuously calling "play on" - not even placing the man on the mark.

tbf on that one, we gained posession after that happened.

We got a goal scored against us because we turned it over, not because it bounced off the umps foot.
He deliberately stopped it going out , not accidemtly he took a step at the ball done on soccer all the time

I find it weird that they allow minutes to go to ARC deciding if a mark happened in front of or beyond the behind line or whether touched for the sake of one point,
While anything else is allowed such a broad grey area that extremely soft frees gifting goals are still just perfectly acceptable.
Get rid of the grey areas in the rules so the umpiring doesn't become so much of a factor.

I find it weird that they allow minutes to go to ARC deciding if a mark happened in front of or beyond the behind line or whether touched for the sake of one point,
While anything else is allowed such a broad grey area that extremely soft frees gifting goals are still just perfectly acceptable.
Get rid of the grey areas in the rules so the umpiring doesn't become so much of a factor.
All those minutes looking at the ARC are sponsored by Crypto.con. Corrupt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is after round 6 this season…

Look at scum…21 goals from free kicks…us 8

View attachment 1970511

50 m penalty ladder

View attachment 1970513
It's not hard to see the scum are the AFL darlings at the moment ...success starved for years....untapped $$$$ for the AFL.....paving the way for the scum to be in the grand final for sure !......they don't even hide the corruption these days

I noticed that as well ....thought it was just me
I've been seeing it all year the umpire/s seems to count to 1, 2, 3 in his head and calls play on if it's a Richmond player

if it's an opposition player he goes 1, 2, 3, 4 then warns and calls move it on .......and then its another pause 5, 6 play on.

Back