PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Remove this Banner Ad

They will sell the controller separate, but not the faceplate since its not just the removable plate its also painted on to other 2/3 of the console.

It's something like should look into, seems a bit of a jip for people already supporting the console to not have access to this kind of stuff.

TBH I don't like that kinda s**t but it should be accessible.

It's something like should look into, seems a bit of a jip for people already supporting the console to not have access to this kind of stuff.

TBH I don't like that kinda s**t but it should be accessible.

Thats the point of collectors edition consoles.

Awful color.

I think it looks good. better the the MGSV or Destiny ones
CaYDSYLUUAEDY_0.jpg:orig

limited-edition-uncharted-4-gold-wireless-headset-two-column-01-ps4-us-01feb16
dualshock-4-grey-blue-two-column-01-ps4-us-01feb16

Retail box art
481249_ps4_a.png

I never look at the console when I'm playing .....um looking at the Tv

At the end of the day it's a ps4 which means kick ass gaming

I wouldn't care if my ps4 was pink with yellow flowers on it ...it's a ps4

All ps4 are equal ....they all do the same thing

That stupid ******* writing on the front, I dont know what it means, nor do i care, but it annoys the s**t out of me being on the spine of my steelbook for the Uncharted Collection, instead of.... oh i dont know.....the ******* game title :mad:. Console looks awful purely because of that.

That "I'm not sure if i want to be blue or grey" colour is not pretty on the eye, pity because the art work is fine and would look really nice on a white console or even a sand colour similar to that of the Uncharted logo on the console.

I'm curious

Do you look at you're ps4 when you're playing a game ?

Nah didn't think so .....does it really matter

Did you create this shitty skin for the PS4 because you seem very involved in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That stupid ******* writing on the front, I dont know what it means, nor do i care, but it annoys the s**t out of me being on the spine of my steelbook for the Uncharted Collection, instead of.... oh i dont know.....the ******* game title :mad:. Console looks awful purely because of that.

That "I'm not sure if i want to be blue or grey" colour is not pretty on the eye, pity because the art work is fine and would look really nice on a white console or even a sand colour similar to that of the Uncharted logo on the console.
The writing on the front is SIC PARVIS MAGMA its from Francis Drakes ring and his moto its translated to Greatness from small beginnings. It is strange to have it on the front since Nate let the ring go at the end of Uncharted 3

The writing on the front is SIC PARVIS MAGMA its from Francis Drakes ring and his moto its translated to Greatness from small beginnings. It is strange to have it on the front since Nate let the ring go at the end of Uncharted 3
Woah spoilers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back