Employment & Career Guidance: In Honor Reykjavik 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a great thread. This blurs the line between an online community and real life which I believe is a good thing. I hope we can all help each other out in some way in the future.

As for me...
I have 2 training and consulting businesses. 1 in ICT strategy, leadership and learning. The other in stress and time management.

clear.png
clear.png

Another old thread!
What hope have we (relatively) newbies got?

I am a doctor but if you could add Collingwood footballer to your CV you would be living my dream. Surf footy and golf, you have got your life wired.

Hey Doc....plenty of time left for you to live the dream as well. Catch you in the soup sometime!

Great thread.

History teacher, retired tennis coach, writer. Also keen home gardener and orchardist.
Haven't been this impressed with our skills since the thread on people's footy experience! I also have no tatts, a clean criminal record, most of my teeth and can speak in full sentences.

Rob Roy if you read this, would love to PM a question about surfboards!

Hi Warrior....how can I help?

I'm Silver 4, if you're ever interested in improving I do lessons for $20/hr.

How much to get me out of Bronze 5? Even when i try my best, i'm defeated by horrendous teammates who are in for the trolls. Bronze life for me..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Education: chemical engineering and German / historical comparative linguistics.

Work: engineer, desktop publishing, translation, clinical trial logistics (GMP manufacture, import / export), now pharma R&D finance / clinical development ops.

Our dog has me covered by the length of the Flemington Straight training-wise- retired seeing eye dog; honest as the day is long & really smart, guide dogs. Haven't put it to the test, but he'd doubtless be able to guide me home from the pub after a night on the tiles, he wouldn't even break a sweat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back