2nds VFL Grand Final: Footscray vs Box Hill Hawks, 21st of September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing the topic, i cannot believe Lower could be back. I thought he had an operation on his arm?

Amazing if he plays

Changing the topic, i cannot believe Lower could be back. I thought he had an operation on his arm?

Amazing if he plays
If he plays he goes to Sewell

good luck guys
AMAZING effort - I wish my club had of invested in a VFL side… to be in the GF in your first year is damn awesome. Will be great if you pull this off!
I reckon all the clubs will move towards having a standalone club in the future.

Still angry about the double standards on selection, but stuff it.

Go Footscray, tear them a new one.

I've had a gutful of the smugness and after reading The Age's preview it's as though Box Hill have it won already.

Fair and balanced? All we've had is smoke blowing up Box Hill's a***. You'd barely know we're there.

C'mon 'Scray, belt the crap out of them.

For those meeting me for the first time today, i say for my dirty mo, i'm growing it for a mexican night on wednesday night.
I put Lynden Dunn to shame

The day is here people.

Time to stick it right up those arrogant Hawks p***** and get what we deserve - a premiership.

Run Rioli into the ground and push those hamstrings to the limit. Expose Sewell's pace, Schoemakers is nothing to worry about. More than happy with how we match up with the rest.

Teams don't kick 10 goals in the last quarter of a prelim final without being bloody good. Underestimate us at your peril Hawks.

This is our time, our flag. It's Footscray's day in the sun.

Fired up. C'mon Dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the sound of OOTSCRAY ringing around Etihad, the only sound I want to hear more today is TWANG!

Yes I am an a-hole who is still pissed off at the selection rules

#hammytwangcyril

Right beside you. Can't believe how some have been so accepting of it, but it's done.

I just hope we put Cyril through the ringer. It's a Grand Final, so we need to make him understand that it's not just a warm up that he can use to ease his way into next week. Same for McEvoy, Sewell and Schoemakers.

I don't even care about Rioli playing or not. To me he is a liability this week & he'll be a liability next week, brave call to play him this week but balls of steel if he takes someone's early spot next week

C'mon dogs. Want to see Campbell dominate McEvoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back