VFL vfl rd 13 vs sandy PRO saturday 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

That's me daughter

Old Man Good Job GIF

So he can walk into a top of the ladder teams Midfield but can't with ours , no worries.
I was very surprised he got a game at Port. he was playing fwd more than mid. In Rioli's spot. He played well. Good pick up by Port. With Mansell missing Quinton might've got a game. Although M Rioli is straight back in.

tom browne gone past nearly everyone already

get him in after the bye
Well tbh he was highly rated coming into that draft has played < 10 games due to injury , showing us what he can do , I remember wakjobs on here suggesting butler be delisted after his first 2y nek minnit premiership player

I was very surprised he got a game at Port. he was playing fwd more than mid. In Rioli's spot. He played well. Good pick up by Port. With Mansell missing Quinton might've got a game. Although M Rioli is straight back in.
Narkle showed me like butler did after falling out of Richmond post premiership is HTF does all the bottom 10 sides think that coz a player is on the fringe of a premiership side he wouldn’t make there’s , I’ll start, most list managers have the IQ of a slug ,,, hello WC hit your buzzer so we know you’re still there

Narkle showed me like butler did after falling out of Richmond post premiership is HTF does all the bottom 10 sides think that coz a player is on the fringe of a premiership side he wouldn’t make there’s , I’ll start, most list managers have the IQ of a slug ,,, hello WC hit your buzzer so we know you’re still there
david-tennant-laughing.gif

Well tbh he was highly rated coming into that draft has played < 10 games due to injury , showing us what he can do , I remember wakjobs on here suggesting butler be delisted after his first 2y nek minnit premiership player

Butler was a later pick too. He was huge in our 2017 flag year, people forget how good he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sometimes i watch him play and he looks crafty, good clearance player and then other times he seems to skirt the packs like today
His disposal worries me a lot and he cost us 2 early goals . Lacks a yard too. His second half was much better, but taking the next step is my worry with him as he looks a par VFL player at best.

Reckon Brown and Banks both best on…

good to see banks backing up his good form and great that Brown has come back from injury and hit his straps

Coulthard is a ripper… could have had 3 goals…I like the way he plays…very smart and looks for good options and sets up shots on goal

bradtke also had a good game….provided a real presence…is a big unit and with a good preseason will be a ripper next year

tommy dow was great in the guts and won a lot of ball for us and used it well…very good game

Jimmy T also had a good game

concerned about Biggy…

good to see Soldo back….played well…

great win tigers

Last edited:
Butler was a later pick too. He was huge in our 2017 flag year, people forget how good he was.
In 2019 The whole @&@$ league forgot , sos was into him for the blues , they pulled the plug and paid jack Martin 1mn instead ,,, you cant make this s**t up 😆😅😂 saints got him for nothing , no one else interested , nevermind 18m earlier he kicked 30g in a premiership season as a 20yo but no one else thought he could crack their s**t sides

I wonder how many posters who were bagging Brown the past 2 weeks have changed their mind this week?
Some comments in here by our arm chair experts are very amusing, early on a few were bagging Bradtke, Sonsie has had a bad game and now should be delisted LOL
Hilarious

Reckon Brown and Banks both best on…

good to see banks backing up his good form and grea5 that Brown has come back from injury and hit his straps

Coulthard is a ripper… oiled have had 3 goals…I like the way he plays…very smart and looks for good options and sets up shots on goal

bradtke also had a good game….provided a real presence…is a big unit and with a good preseason will be a ripper next year

timmy dow was great in the guts and won a lot of ball for us and used it well…very good game

Jimmy T also had a good game

concerned about Biggy…

good to see Soldo back….played well…

great win tigers
Both tresize and Coulthard will benefit from a pre season , JT had some qty possies that showed me he’s a thinker , both good pick ups , don’t you worry about that

I wonder how many posters who were bagging Brown the past 2 weeks have changed their mind this week?
Some comments in here by our arm chair experts are very amusing, early on a few were bagging Bradtke, Sonsie has had a bad game and now should be delisted LOL
Hilarious
mods need to step in with bans ,,,to smarten a few up and let ‘em know who’s boss

Hilarious

I’m not saying Sonsie should be delisted…far from it. But its been a very strange year from him given his first year looked so promising. I think its OK to query his form this year factoring in his preseason. He just looks miles off it at the moment.

I’m not saying Sonsie should be delisted…far from it. But its been a very strange year from him given his first year looked so promising. I think its OK to query his form this year factoring in his preseason. He just looks miles off it at the moment.
Some one said he is borderline delisted, that's what I was referring too.
How old is he? 20? Jack Ross is 23 this year and only just starting to find his footing.
Our supporters are pretty tough on our kids. just let them play and get experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back