2nds VFL Round 10 - Coburg v Geelong, 2.00pm, Saturday 20th June Piranha Park (Coburg City Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

B: Tom Ruggles, Fraser Fort, Jed Bews

HB: Ben Raidme, Jack Hollmer, Jarrad Jansen

C: Nakia Cockatoo, Sam Blease, Jackson Thurlow

HF: Michael Luxford, Simon Close, James Linton

F: Zac Bates, Shane Kersten, Daniel Gibbs

R: Dawson Simpson, Kieran Paliouras, Billie Smedts

I/C: Matt Farrelly, Mitch Herbison, Tom Atkins, Zak Sherman, Daniel Measures, Tom Read, Brenton Rees, Paul Burchell (23rd player), Sandy Robinson, Jackson Sheringham, Cameron Tudor, Dane McFarlane, Tom Maas

Interesting that Bews, Thurlow and Kersten are named here.. mind games abound!

Very good to see Daws, Billie & Tom R. back.. :)

All players from the extended bench in the AFL side are named - its a standard thing and 4 of them will be removed tomorrow night once the senior team is finalised.

Interesting that Bews, Thurlow and Kersten are named here.. mind games abound!
Not this again

tumblr_lxyp1gHcbQ1ql0y2m.gif

for the 237th time - when the AFL play on the sunday and the VFL on saturday [or friday night] the extended AFL bench gets named in the VFL as the AFL team isn't finalised until 5pm friday.

Lucey is being managed this week

Not this again

for the 237th time - when the AFL play on the sunday and the VFL on saturday [or friday night] the extended AFL bench gets named in the VFL as the AFL team isn't finalised until 5pm friday.

From now on when I post VFL teams I will make clear this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is the oval off bell street close to sydney road is it not?

thanks for the invite...like to keep the cloak of anonymity, if i change my mind i will pm you.:thumbsu:
That's the one. Don't be shy now. dazbroncos hangs out with famous people all the time. :D

Not this again

Pardon? Can you please speak up young man? I didn't quite catch that...
image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back