Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, I am sorry that Biology fact doesn't align with PC ideals, but a young woman is only just comparable to a man > 48 years old in terms of athletic ability.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11400138

Welcome to the facts of life.

And this is purely in a contest of speed vs age. In martial sports where you are competing vs another person, weight is a hugely more important factor..

Who is the better boxer, Manny Paciauo or Mike Tyson? I don't claim to know, because I am not an expert on boxing. But I know who would win in a fight. Mike Tyson, easily. That is biological and physical reality. Sorry.
We're talking about a top 0.01% athlete who is female. You asserted that the average man would be able to beat her. This is plainly not true.

Nothing to do with 'PC ideals' - those who are elite athletes of either sex are many magnitudes superior to the average. Don't be a pillock your whole life mate.

Yes it does.

Nah it doesn't man.

Biomechanics, size, weight, fair enough.

But there are women built like stereotypical men, and men built like stereotypical women.

I have met women who I am positive could beat the s**t out of me, society dictates from a young age that they not learn how to though. Those that do end up in women's prison. A fate worse than Barwon.

Who is the better boxer, Manny Paciauo or Mike Tyson? I don't claim to know, because I am not an expert on boxing. But I know who would win in a fight. Mike Tyson, easily. That is biological and physical reality. Sorry.

Size matters but gender doesn't. A muscle is a muscle is a muscle and a bone is a bone is a bone.

Nah it doesn't man.

Biomechanics, size, weight, fair enough.

But there are women built like stereotypical men, and men built like stereotypical women.

I have met women who I am positive could beat the s**t out of me, society dictates from a young age that they not learn how to though. Those that do end up in women's prison. A fate worse than Barwon.

I agree with the bolded but if you compare apples with apples, i.e. put Ronda Rousey against T.J. Dillenshaw... then there is only one outcome. I have no doubt Ronda would be able use her elite strength and elite technical ability to take down bigger, untrained guys in MMA/Judo.

I have no idea what the bottom part of your post has to do with anything. If a man or woman uses their strength to continually beat the s**t out of people, then they should probably end up in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand how donating my money to that org is going to end street harassment?

But I agree with the message of the video. I wouldn't appreciate that happening to me, and I don't think it should happen. Don't understand people commenting things like "They were just saying hello". The implication was clearly there even if the actual dialogue seemed polite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back