MVP Votes Round 18 vs St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
When the game is finished, allocate up to 15 votes as you see fit to our better* players on the day. 5,4,3,2,1 is the traditional way to do it, but any other combo is allowed as long as no single player gets more than 5 votes.

Matt Taberner got another gig this week and is our only 'Young Bloke'. If you think his game was worth it, you can give him a BYB vote as well.

See this thread for more info.

* I stress in this case that 'better' is very much a relative word, maybe should say vote for the lest worst.

Last edited:

5 Fyfe (Because he put a lot of effort into an attempt to spoil in the last)
4 De Boer (Because he spent the least time on ground)
3 Griffin (Second least amount of time on the ground)
2 Duffield (He was okay and I'll give him some votes for his 150th)
1 Barlow (He tried)

Not sure anyone really deserves them but.....

5. Barlow - most contested possession of both teams and good DE compared to the other mids.
4. Duffman - for his milestone and 9 tackles.
3. Fyfe - for 2 goals and a better second half.
2. Mayne - tried hard.
1. De Boer - didn't stuff up as much as everyone else in the 1st half.

15 - Lenny Hayes.

We had a couple who can hold their head high only, was like watching us 10-15 years ago!

5 - Duffield
4 - Mzungu
3 - Barlow
2 - Fyfe
1 - Pav

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. -
4. -
3. -
2. Mora
1. Fyfe

Duffield was truly shithouse, as were Griff, Tabs, Gu and Suban.

Epically bad outing by Duffield, can't work out why some of you are giving him votes. he was so bad he is in the Colin basket...

5. -
4. -
3. -
2. Mora
1. Fyfe

Epically bad outing by Duffield, can't work out why some of you are giving him votes. he was so bad he is in the Colin basket...
Mora had 4 touches, that's not exactly vote worthy...

Mora had 4 touches, that's not exactly vote worthy...

Maybe not in your opinion, trolling stalker. But in my opinion he was well worth the votes, so unless you are going to be Putin or Ass-hat Assad and vote on my behalf, bugger off. Trolling stalker...

Maybe not in your opinion, trolling stalker. But in my opinion he was well worth the votes, so unless you are going to be Putin or Ass-hat Assad and vote on my behalf, bugger off. Trolling stalker...
What's your problem dude? he wasn't our best player on the field, he did look good in the opening few minutes but he's clearly not ready for a full game of AFL. Just because I'm not having a meltdown over the loss does not mean I'm a troll.

Tbh I found it hard to give votes because I wasn't paying as much attention as I usually do in a game. I think my mind shut off to protect itself from the horror.

Though giving Duff votes isn't any more mystifying than you giving Mora votes really.

Last edited:
Can we vote for the opposition?

3. Barlow - one of the few that can hold their head high-ish after that game. Maybe a tighter shirt next week & he can get a 4 or 5.
3. Fyfe - played completely unassisted through a hard tag and looked like a Freo player when put up forward
3. Mzungu - actually played out the game, unlike most the team, despite obviously hurting
2. Spurr - got a bit of the ball and didn't choke on it
2. Duffman - at least someone showed up to play for his 150th
1. de Boer - one of our best on field, with the least game time
1. Clarke - not his best game, but was our only ruckman for most (if not all) the game

edit: woops I forgot Barlow.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back