Autopsy We ******* did it get around us boys!! off to a PRELIM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bring Gould in.
He has been mastering the shoulder charge over the last few months and that skill base could come in very handy next weekend.
That's a big call! I'd like to bring him in but can't for the life of me think who to drop given how well the team is playing.

It’s really just a joke, but he could knock De Goey out with a good shoulder charge then retire hurt himself. Win win.
With no red card system, it's actually not a bad play. There was a rugby league gf in the 80s where Terry Lamb of the Bulldogs KO'd the black pearl, Ellery Hanley of Balmain in the opening minutes and literally won the game for his team there and then.

pies haven't got a hope in hell

A $3 chance in hell according to the punters with us at $1.40 odds for a win. For us Swans diehards (living in the current buzz & vibe of our great club), we would expect our odds to be closer to Winx's average offerings in her last year of racing. :smirk:

33% chance of taking out the flag now according to all those in-your-&%#$-face gambling sites.

A $3 chance in hell according to the punters with us at $1.40 odds for a win. For us Swans diehards (living in the current buzz & vibe of our great club), we would expect our odds to be closer to Winx's average offerings in her last year of racing. :smirk:

33% chance of taking out the flag now according to all those in-your-&%#$-face gambling sites.

interesting, I honestly rarely take notice the odds

Swans will be shorter odds come Saturday. That $1.40 is great value.

Too short for my liking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With no red card system, it's actually not a bad play. There was a rugby league gf in the 80s where Terry Lamb of the Bulldogs KO'd the black pearl, Ellery Hanley of Balmain in the opening minutes and literally won the game for his team there and then.
Was at that game:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back