Welcome Welcome Conrad Williams!! - 2022 Cat B Rookie List

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me a little of a young Stephen Hill, gazelle like elegance.

If he can bring what we see in that highlights package at the AFL level on a semi regular basis he'll be a perfect addition. Just what we need.

This kid looks good but is 63kg. What are the chances of him putting on 15kg and not losing his speed? If we were willing to take a punt on someone so light we should give Thorne a chance.

Wow, for such an unheralded player in the draft, this kid is seriously rapid. Not the raking kick of Stephen Hill, but he has a lot of similar traits to the great man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bastyy is he a wing or a HBF at AFL in your opinion?
I don't really see him fitting in our back 6 as we already have a lot of genuine play makers who are better defensively than him already there so I'd like the club to back in his running ability on the wing and allowing him to take creative options going inside 50. He's not going to be a highly productive wing like Acres was but his delivery inside 50 will be exactly what we need

Might need a couple of years to add some weight though before he even comes into AFL consideration, at his current weight he'll get pushed off the ball too easy wherever he plays at AFL level

Thought maybe his endurance might have been poor but even that is decent at 6:43 2km. Surely enough of a base to build an AFL level wing tank.
Apparently improved it out of sight in the past 6-12months. So further gains I’m sure in a FT AFL environment.

Stating the captain obvious here but putting on weight needs to be his go for next couple of years.

63kg. Pretty scarey really. Going to take a preseason or three.
not really, i'm 184cm tall. weighted 62kg when i was 18. mind you thats because it was my gap year and the job i was doing was a lot of physical labour.

i now weight 84 kg when i'm fit (like doing lots of running, swimming and yoga).

not really, i'm 184cm tall. weighted 62kg when i was 18. mind you thats because it was my gap year and the job i was doing was a lot of physical labour.

i now weight 84 kg when i'm fit (like doing lots of running, swimming and yoga).
I'm meaning out there on the field against developed opponents. I'm not anticipating an early debut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back