Player Watch Welcome Max Ramsden, Pick 6 2022 MSD - Debuts!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was annoyed when we got Chol and especially Gunston as I knew it would take games away from Ramma. Chol has been a good pick up but we need to play Ramma in the seniors. I’ve watched him a lot at Box Hill he always does one or two things a game that gets me very exited. A few have said he will be a Forward/Ruck. I believe he will be our Number one ruck in the mould of a Blivacs/Jackson type that becomes an extra follower around the ground.

I was annoyed when we got Chol and especially Gunston as I knew it would take games away from Ramma. Chol has been a good pick up but we need to play Ramma in the seniors. I’ve watched him a lot at Box Hill he always does one or two things a game that gets me very exited. A few have said he will be a Forward/Ruck. I believe he will be our Number one ruck in the mould of a Blivacs/Jackson type that becomes an extra follower around the ground.

Don’t think we have to worry about Gunston if he played like he has this year so far .
Hopefully Ramsden stays in for the rest of the year if his playing like he did yesterday to get games into him.

Gunston can use his Leadership at Box Hill and do the role Nick Holland did in the last rebuild.

Really impressed yesterday. Presented really well all game, took some good marks, took his shot at goal well and held up in the ruck. Give him a month if we can somehow.
Probably affords us the opportunity to give Lewis maximum time to recover his hamstring, maybe even give Chol a mini break as he's copped a bit of a beating in the games so far and I wouldn't be surprised if he's carrying a niggle or two.

I'm also a big fan of playing all 3 athletic talls.

Probably affords us the opportunity to give Lewis maximum time to recover his hamstring, maybe even give Chol a mini break as he's copped a bit of a beating in the games so far and I wouldn't be surprised if he's carrying a niggle or two.

I'm also a big fan of playing all 3 athletic talls.
100% we can play all 3.
Will spell the end for Gunner though.

100% we can play all 3.
Will spell the end for Gunner though.
If Gunston stays fit then there would surely be another opportunity to play more games. Between Lewis, Chol and Ramma there will be missed games.

Has ramma ever played KPD? Have we tried that?

I’ve only ever seen Ramma in the ones on tv and to me he looks like he has a few tools to play chb but interesting to hear what BH watchers think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back