Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

1last question before you leave for your long weekend GCFC Digital

Have we found an replacement for Mathew Kennedy?

And will any other high performance staff be replaced? Or are we getting a few extra guys into this team for 2016?

Its really an area that hurt us this year.

Thank you :)

We're still finalising our coaching structure for 2016 but have made a couple of new appointments to the High Performance Team that will be communicated in due course.

GCFC Digital, I'd like to know where the club is at when it comes to stadium sponsorship. It was reported in 2011 that Metricon would sponsor the stadium for 5 years and that deal should have just finished. Did Metricon end up extending that contract or is there a new sponsor coming on board soon?

As far as I know it will still be called Metricon Stadium in 2016!

I understand that each team puts in fixture requests.
Any chance the Suns could release to their members and fans what these requests are?

That comes from higher above me but I know we do take member feedback on board when it comes to these requests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GCFC Digital

Justin Cordy. I want you to pinch him on Day1 amd ask him some hard hitting Q.s!

Where/why he see's the Suns fitness lacking
Is Sam Day looking to trim Down?
Is Nicholls looking to baulk up?
Does Mckenzie need a new diet that actually gives him energy.

The usual please champ :)

We'll definitely be getting Cordy and the new members of the HP team early on.

Also looking to bring some behind-the-scenes insight from the draft combine that's currently on in Melbourne so stay tuned for that over the coming weeks.

We'll definitely be getting Cordy and the new members of the HP team early on.

Also looking to bring some behind-the-scenes insight from the draft combine that's currently on in Melbourne so stay tuned for that over the coming weeks.

Excellent mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back