Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear!

Remove this Banner Ad

We have not had a tall forward that likes to attack and run into packs with sticky fingers since Roughy ….. looks so promising. He reads the ball/play well. I’m sure Roughy is now in his corner giving him tricks of the trade.

Last edited:

It'll make me sound like a broken record, but I see huge similarities with Brody Mihocek.

Very similar athletic profiles, size and attributes. Even the big thighs.

Brody is a premiership player who has played 130 games for 218 goals. I'm personally dreaming of that outcome for Calsher.

Time to be patient with him. Bulldogs were very patient with JUH and its paid off big time.
Didn’t think I’d ever see mention of JUH in this thread (be it as a comparison or otherwise) but here we are.

Just quietly I suspect the Dogs knew they could handle JUH any way they wanted and he’d end up being a regular.

If Calsher and will fulfil their potential then the worst thing might be bringing in mature kpf and kpd from other clubs on big money.

That would mean no matter how average our mature recruits might be, we play them because big dollars

The dollar goat has such an easy way about him.

I know laconic isn't the right word (paging Grumble) for it - to me he seems like he's not hurried at all, he's kind of graceful and times his leaps really well before one-touch clunking marks.

The dollar goat has such an easy way about him.

I know laconic isn't the right word (paging Grumble) for it - to me he seems like he's not hurried at all, he's kind of graceful and times his leaps really well before one-touch clunking marks.
Smooth operator
Music Video Soul GIF by NOWNESS

If Calsher and will fulfil their potential then the worst thing might be bringing in mature kpf and kpd from other clubs on big money.

That would mean no matter how average our mature recruits might be, we play them because big dollars

Maybe if by seasons end they show what they have in talent we look at FA midfielders.

We need a few prime pieces of luck to go our way to leap frog the other teams that are rebuilding.

A key position father son prospect that is performing well in the VFL straight of the bat is an absolute bonus.

The numbers he's putting up seem to exceed what we've seen from our reserve AFL-listed KP players (Kosi, Jeka, Greene, ??). And he's doing it off a low base.

I'm excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a few prime pieces of luck to go our way to leap frog the other teams that are rebuilding.

A key position father son prospect that is performing well in the VFL straight of the bat is an absolute bonus.

The numbers he's putting up seem to exceed what we've seen from our reserve AFL-listed KP players (Kosi, Jeka, Greene, ??). And he's doing it off a low base.

I'm excited.
He only had 6 disposals against Casey the week before.

So yes, it’s pleasing he had a much better game this week, but the kid is going to be inconsistent. There will be ups and downs.

Let him work with Siposs and the coaches in the VFL this year.

He only had 6 disposals against Casey the week before.

So yes, it’s pleasing he had a much better game this week, but the kid is going to be inconsistent. There will be ups and downs.

Let him work with Siposs and the coaches in the VFL this year.

He could have had 6 goals this week with a bit more luck - got missed through poor skill when he was either wide open or running back to goal, and missed a couple.

Lookout once his tank improves too, he's already working up the ground at times to get involved.

If it continues as it has gone for him since mid last year, he'll get at least one shot in the seniors in 2024 you'd think.

He could have had 6 goals this week with a bit more luck - got missed through poor skill when he was either wide open or running back to goal, and missed a couple.

Lookout once his tank improves too, he's already working up the ground at times to get involved.

If it continues as it has gone for him since mid last year, he'll get at least one shot in the seniors in 2024 you'd think.
Dear has shown more in 2 games than TOB did in two seasons. Thats from someone who had high hopes for Tim as well

Patience Calm Down GIF by Brat TV

Let the boy settle at BH - would be good for him to have a very good run in the twos to see how he plays at the level. Plenty for him to work on.

Now I've said the above, what's the bet he somehow winds up in the team list next week :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back