West Indies v Australia 2nd Test, Kingston Jun 11-15 2015

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe many in our media still seem to think it's a shootout between starc and hazlewood for the ashes, after smith hazlewood is probably the next name on the team sheet as he has actually been our best quick by a distance since his debut.

The selectors don't pay attention to what the media are calling for though. If Harris doesn't get up for it, it will be this attack in the Ashes, if he does, it's probably between Johnson and Starc and Johnson will get first nod.

Marsh is going to make a bloody 100 here i can feel it. Then we will continue to be stuck with him ugh

Due to him being a West Australian and all and I do like watching him bat, I wish I felt more positively about him in test cricket.

As he's never played County cricket, I have no idea if he can handle the regularly moving red ball at all.

High quality bowling. Braithwaite didn't get his feet in the right spot for any of those deliveries. Like candy from a baby.

Edit: Good catch Marsh.

That cross wind is helping Starc beautifully.

Feel for that debut opener. What is a bloke with that first class average doing in that spot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for that debut opener. What is a bloke with that first class average doing in that spot?

Poor bastard has never even made a first class ton after 30+ matches, yet is meant to open against some of the best quicks in the world?
The Windies selectors have rocks in their heads. Surely they would have been better off with someone else, even Chanderpaul.

Strange innings from Clarke setting up the declaration - 14 from 44 balls.
Maybe wanted to put them in when they were off guard. With him batting like that the WIndies might've switched off thinking Clarke was just batting out the day, then suddenly they're batting.

If he'd started slogging they would've known.

Very strange declaration.

Clarke obviously realizes the West Indies are garbage and they could of probably declared the innings at 0-0 and still won this test with a day to spare.

That decision reversal look okay to me. The ball bounce very sharply and with a new ball can bounce a lot. Far down the pitch, hit just below the roll. Looked fine to me.

Back