What Interstate game/s are you going to in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always picked a blockbuster to see in Sydney and we've lost them all including a 100 point loss to the Saints in like 97 or 98 went to Australia's Wonderland the next day and laughed at in my Swans shirt. Will stick to the two games Brisbane and Gold Coast this year for the good of the team :)

I intend to go to all interstate games except the 2 in Perth and the St Kilda game in the 2nd last round to rest before the finals. I've only got flights booked for the other 3 Melbourne games (Melbourne, Hawthorn and North). I will not book the Port game in Round 2 until I'm certain I've got tickets (as they will sell quickly) but that's the trip I am most looking forward to. I do hope I'm sitting as far away from 139 as possible (where I was last year) I do not want to sit next to those people again.

As a premiership club member I am debating which MCG game to use my entitlement to sit in the AFL Reserve. Probably Hawthorn since my only other choice would be to sit in the Ponsford (or in the nosebleeds of the Southern) & I hate being there given I like to walk around when sitting in Great Southern/Olympic but might be tough to get tickets in the AFL Reserve.

Going to make a trip to Melbourne and try and get to the Hawks game at the G and the head to Sydney for the State of Origin and Sydney Vs Carlton at the SCG.

If only Parramatta wasn't playing on that same night as the Carlton game :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn't have got in anyway

meant more the one time i am guaranteed to be in sydney the swans are not.

bet i could get into simmonds or shell or whatever the feck they call it now i have ways

such as interpretive dance

The Hawthorn game at the G seems to be the game everyone wants to go to. Everyone should be fine getting tickets as long as you get in early. Tickets normally go on sale in February, so although it is in late-May, get tickets then. If last year is anything to go by there will be a crowd over 70,000 for it (maybe pushing 80k), you'll only get GA in the top tiers and only reserved seating on the ground level will be in the Ponsford (where I'll probably be if I can't get a seat in the AFL Reserve with my Premiership Club membership). For the Port game I'll do the same thing, get in as soon as tickets go on sale although I hope I'm not seated anywhere near 139 after the enemies I made sitting there last year.

Also, for any interstate supporters planning on coming to Sydney, get in early for SCG games. I've heard there are only 5,000 reserved seat memberships available and a couple of games last year (against Port in particular) GA members who arrived late were turned away. ANZ games, you should be fine because so many of our fans don't bother with games out there.

Will probably go to 1 or 2 SCG games and would like to make the trip to the new Adelaide Oval as well. Was going to go last year but pulled out.

I will try to coincide a game or 2 & also do some visiting up the Central Coast at the same time. I am out west & do support Fremantle too. A couple of girlfriends are from the Central Coast & I have been up there about ten times.

I will try to coincide a game or 2 & also do some visiting up the Central Coast at the same time. I am out west & do support Fremantle too. A couple of girlfriends are from the Central Coast & I have been up there about ten times.
...I grew up on the Central Coast, it's not really worth the trip. Moved to Sydney at 17 and never looked back!

I spose it's ok for a holiday, nice beaches :)

...I grew up on the Central Coast, it's not really worth the trip. Moved to Sydney at 17 and never looked back!

I spose it's ok for a holiday, nice beaches :)
Well if a lady friend has enough dosh & insists on paying for the Mantra Hotel stay cause I paid for the airfare then that`s cool :) Not sure yet, we could go to the rugby instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back