Whats a greater threat to Australia Climate Change deniers or terrorists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should we be putting more effort into arresting and prosecuting climate change deniers, as they are the greatest threat to our way of life?
We should be linking terrorists with those who think climate change will be the end of the world. Both will do more harm to humanity than letting climate run it's own course. The climate will always change and people will adapt accordingly.

Should go after the Green Carpetbaggers who keep spouting nonsense about their GAIA based religion.
It tends to be religious nutjobs and the foolish victims of con artists who believe that overwhelming scientific consensus is analogous to fundamentalist religion.
These people might include climate change deniers, anti vacc crazies and people in the past who have been tricked into believing that smoking and asbestos aren't harmful.

Last edited:
We should be linking terrorists with those who think climate change will be the end of the world. Both will do more harm to humanity than letting climate run it's own course. The climate will always change and people will adapt accordingly.
Don't forget the 'terrorist' who want to vaccinate your children and who claimed that asbestos is potentially deadly.

Did you realise that those who have used your ignorance and lack of education and ability to think critically to trick you into being anti science and reason have no more respect for you than any con artist has for his victims?

It tends to be religious nutjobs and the foolish victims of con artists who believe that overwhelming scientific consensus is analogous to fundamentalist religion.
These people might include climate change deniers, anti vacc crazies and people in the past who have been tricked into believing that smoking and asbestos aren't harmful.

The eco-catastrophists have been making idiotic claims for years now, which have simply been exposed as complete bullshit.

Whether it we are talking about Tim Flannery, Al Gore or the various eco-idiots who claimed that snowing would just about be a thing of the past by now.

Still being exposed as idiots hasn't stopped the Green Carpetbaggers.

The eco-catastrophists have been making idiotic claims for years now, which have simply been exposed as complete bullshit.

Whether it we are talking about Tim Flannery, Al Gore or the various eco-idiots who claimed that snowing would just about be a thing of the past by now.

Still being exposed as idiots hasn't stopped the Green Carpetbaggers.
Yep.
Your much to clever to believe the overwhelming scientific consensus.
Smart people like you are guided in your thinking by the likes of Lord Munkton and Andrew Bolt.

Yep.
Your much to clever to believe the overwhelming scientific consensus.
Smart people like you are guided in your thinking by the likes of Lord Munkton and Andrew Bolt.
I'm guided by the failures of predictions made by eco-catastrophists, to come true.

None of their climate models panned out, none of them work going backwards with carbon levels, yet still the Warmies insist we follow their religion.

I didn't end up being an atheist, to then start worshipping the pagan religion of Global Warming.

I'm guided by the failures of predictions made by eco-catastrophists, to come true.

None of their climate models panned out, none of them work going backwards with carbon levels, yet still the Warmies insist we follow their religion.

I didn't end up being an atheist, to then start worshipping the pagan religion of Global Warming.
And you certainly wouldn't believe in the 'religion' of science. Preferring rather to mindlessly swallow the propaganda fed to you by obviously vested interests.

Clever you.

And you certainly wouldn't believe in the 'religion' of science. Preferring rather to mindlessly swallow the propaganda fed to you by obviously vested interests.

Clever you.

Science is about testing a theory to see if it works then repeating the test to get the same result. So far no AGW theory has been proven. The Sierra Club, largest eco org in the US recieves large donations from Big Gas. Talk about vested interests.

http://science.time.com/2012/02/02/...he-natural-gas-industry-and-why-they-stopped/
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...aking-26-million-from-chesapeake-natural-gas/

Its not about me. Its about the fact that there are far more important topics that should be on our political agenda; climate change, domestic violence etc but Abbott wants to focus on terrorism because he's trying to keep his job.
I can't really explain it any more clearly. If you don't understand I can't help you sorry.

Classic battered husband syndrome.

Science is about testing a theory to see if it works then repeating the test to get the same result. So far no AGW theory has been proven. The Sierra Club, largest eco org in the US recieves large donations from Big Gas. Talk about vested interests.

http://science.time.com/2012/02/02/...he-natural-gas-industry-and-why-they-stopped/
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...aking-26-million-from-chesapeake-natural-gas/
Your right.
You, Lord Munkton and Andrew Bolt and a few other wing nuts know far better than the overwhelming scientific consensus.
After all science is a religion and almost every scientist and government in the is involved in a conspiracy which you have cleverly exposed.

My question for you is: Do I pity, or laugh at you?
Currently I favor the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your right.
You, Lord Munkton and Andrew Bolt and a few other wing nuts know far better than the overwhelming scientific consensus.
After all science is a religion and almost every scientist and government in the is involved in a conspiracy which you have cleverly exposed.

My question for you is: Do I pity, or laugh at you?
Currently I favor the latter.
My question to you is: How is that Lord Monckton and the Andrew Bolt are managing to get the better of the scientists with the overwhelming scientific consensus?

CCD

Big business, more of a threat to Australia than radical Islam. Assuming that's what we are getting at with the t word

Terrorists don't have the means to destroy the planet, where as oil companies and the like, do

Last edited:
I was going to say "the AFL interchange cap" but after much analysis, it's clearly cyclists.

and yet still silence on the TPP, arguably the biggest threat our 114 year old democracy has potentially seen.

On OP, people that deny climate change aren't committing a crime. In a society that values free speech, the best medicine for bad counsel is good counsel - we need the scientific community to sell the message better.

Isn't challenging "accepted science"..... science?

I have no idea if man made climate change is real or not. I do object to an aggressive lobby with an agenda bulldozing the debate one way or another. I'll make up my own mind thanks.

Isn't challenging "accepted science"..... science?

not if you get money in an envelope from an oil company ...

and yet still silence on the TPP, arguably the biggest threat our 114 year old democracy has potentially seen.

On OP, people that deny climate change aren't committing a crime. In a society that values free speech, the best medicine for bad counsel is good counsel - we need the scientific community to sell the message better.

france put a kid in jail for drawin a cartoon

australia is making several rights denying laws

england boss said "“Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists” Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back