When does common sense advice becoome victim blaming?

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not the issue here. The issue is specifically about Christian fundamentalism and whether I fit the full criteria. I'm asking others to make their case if they believe I'm such.

Jesus ******* Christ.

That's not the issue here. The issue is specifically about Christian fundamentalism and whether I fit the full criteria. I'm asking others to make their case if they believe I'm such.
Demands yet more, free psychiatric assistance. What a harsh mistress you have become.

Deliberately killing another human being or an unborn child. Whether you like it or not, God's authority on this matter is final.

Nope the definition of murder is unlawful killing.
The closest thing to abortion being bad is Jeremiah which contradicts another part of the bible where in toxin is administered to a suspect case of adultery that just so happens to be very similar to old herbal remedies that caused abortions.

Besides which as Christians oh so often like to point out only Jews are bound by The Old Testament so unless your all for all that Old Testament bullshit. Then neither apply in this day in age even to Christians.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back