Opinion Where is Steve Johnson at?

Remove this Banner Ad

His back looks completely shagged and he can't bend over for the ball, but still has so much ability he can be a good player for us.

He just needs to keep it simple, he is struggling and not able to pull off the flashy magic stuff but if he keeps it simple he showed in a patch last week he can be a good player for us still

I think it was in the third quarter when we were piling on the goals, I remember him just picking up the ball from a stoppage and kicking it long forward straight to Selwood on the 50. He will be remembered for his brilliance but when he just plays the percentages instead of looking to give off a look-away-360-no hands mum handball he is still quite effective. If he's got problems with his body he just needs to keep it as simple as possible I reckon.

Can still be a match winner not so much a game changer. By that I mean he has the ability still to do a freakish thing at given times and make the highlight reel but the game long influence is probably over.

And to make the highlight reel he has 10 attempts to get 3 right.
If he would simplify things a bit IMO his effectiveness would increase and this his influence over longer periods. Still has the ability the body just can't do it all the time anymore.

Go Catters

Not in form
Undisciplined
Will be his last year
Should have traded him when he had value
You don't trade a triple premiership player, Norm Smith Medalist, and a player who has been an integral part of our success, against his wishes.

He should be based predominantly in the forward half at the feet of both Clark and Hawkins, but our midfield problems are preventing this from happening.

You don't trade a triple premiership player, Norm Smith Medalist, and a player who has been an integral part of our success, against his wishes.
20131204_chapmannumber_hero.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't think he is done, I will wait and give him time before pronouncing its over.

i wonder if dasher and moons thought they were not done?

i guess with them we had afl ready replacements

whos our replacement for sj?

this smooth transition has been completely bungled
no wonder balme jumped ship

i wonder if dasher and moons thought they were not done?

i guess with them we had afl ready replacements

whos our replacement for sj?

this smooth transition has been completely bungled
no wonder balme jumped ship

I just asked another poster not pollute the thread..you bring up Mooney , Milburn and Blame and transition. Its a thread about SJ and where is he at

I just asked another poster not pollute the thread..you bring up Mooney , Milburn and Blame and transition. Its a thread about SJ and where is he at

the call was made on these two, whether they think they were cooked or not
perhaps the call needs to be made on sj, whether he thinks he is cooked or not

an entirely appropriate comparision. entirely relevant on the discussion about sj

the call was made on these two, whether they think they were cooked or not
perhaps the call needs to be made on sj, whether he thinks he is cooked or not

an entirely appropriate comparision. entirely relevant on the discussion about sj
Its reads like yet another way to comment on your themes of strong belief. You don't need to comment on anything other than is he done or is he not to answer the OP

I'll grant you that and it makes me a touch hypocritical but Chapman was offered a contract and didn't wish to accept it. For a trade to be completed, both parties need to agree... Chapman did.

You need to say it slowly for some...

and use small short words. Throw in some appalling English too... then they'll get it.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back