FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching Weeds atm, just started season 6. Only really started watching because it's by the creator of OITNB, but so glad I did. Great show!

Under the Dome has got very whacky and convoluted. Anyone else watching it?
ive got all the eps that are out so ill prob watch them in one go
its my least fav of all the shows we watch
crap acting and not really a fantastic story line but for some weird reason...i have to know wtf is going on

jsut done the falling skies thing
mr robot
UTD
hannibal to go

then waiting for how to get away with murder and fear the walking dead

also watch major crimes each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Mirror is pretty awesome. Thought it was primarily a horror anthology for some reason.

"Fifteen Million Merits" is a really special hour of television.

Have You Been Paying Attention! never miss it, the only show I always watch, wish I could find the first 2 seasons

Occasionally The Project, The Living Room and Feud, of a morning Sunrise is used as a background noise
Castle if im not tired on a Sunday

Waiting on the next series of:
Archer, The Simpsons, Bobs Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad!
as well as
The Blacklist, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, Scorpion, The Odd Couple

I generally watch two shows at once, a drama and a comedy/cartoon/something lighter. Just finished The Office, so looking for something new in the latter department. Thinking one of the following;
- Archer
- Parks and Rec
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adventure Time
- OITNB
- Bojack Horseman

If someone who's watched these shows could let us know "if by ___ amount of episodes/seasons you don't like it, it's probably not for you", that would be awesome!

Getting into the ABC2 show Humans in a big way. Gemma Chan ... :eek::cool: - and those bright green contract lenses.... damn they should become a fashion accessory. Besides the Gemma factor, a cracking sci-fi story that is slowly unfolding.

They're 4 eps in to the 8 part first series but I'm sure the first 4 eps can be caught up upon via iView.

Last edited:
I generally watch two shows at once, a drama and a comedy/cartoon/something lighter. Just finished The Office, so looking for something new in the latter department. Thinking one of the following;
- Archer
- Parks and Rec
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adventure Time
- OITNB
- Bojack Horseman

If someone who's watched these shows could let us know "if by ___ amount of episodes/seasons you don't like it, it's probably not for you", that would be awesome!
Definitely parks and rec, archer or Brooklyn.

- Archer
- Parks and Rec
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adventure Time
- OITNB
- Bojack Horseman

Out of those shows, Parks and Rec would be my recommendation, the 1st season (6 episodes) is a bit weak, season 2 picks up a bit and seasons 3 - 5 are great.

I've seen all except Avatar.

Archer - Really liked this, very funny. Would be my second pick.

OITNB - Not really a comedy - it has comic moments, more of a dramaedy.

- Archer
- Parks and Rec
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adventure Time
- OITNB
- Bojack Horseman

With Archer there's an episode in the first season called Skytanic. If Archer + Helium doesn't make you laugh, move on you can safely say that that show is not for you.

- Archer
- Parks and Rec
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adventure Time
- OITNB
- Bojack Horseman

Parks and Rec would be the most Office-y if that's what you are looking for. Though I really like Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back