FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

breaking bad, suits (just finished), burn notice, curb, craig ferguson, entourage, jersey shore

just finished white collar too
2014 watching Game of thrones, Vikings , watched true detective, Blacklist, Fargo, waiting on Boardwalk Empires return, last weeks news tonight, brilliant.Q&A,Resurrection, not sure where that's going though? OffSpring, yes I like it! Footy when it is decent to watch, but the coaches have changed the plot. History channel.

But I happened to be unfortunate enough to be caught up with my daughter and wife watching that horrific Masterchef crap. That's not about cooking that's about making people feel miserable, once and only once, never again, what garbage. Must be sadists that watch that rubbish.

I don't watch heaps of TV, but over the last 6 months I've watched and enjoyed:

Breaking bad (Amazing. Just amazing.)

Curb your enthusiasm (best comedy I've ever seen, knocked off Seinfeld as no. 1 for me)

Entourage (loved season 1-5, 6-8 sucked hard. 8 Was disgusting.)

The Office (American)

Game of Thrones (loved it - my favourite book series)

Community (loved season 1, kind of dropped off imo.)

Inbetweeners (Hilarious)

Any recommendations? Love the comedies obviously, but I've never watched much Drama, and Breaking bad was so freaking good. Help me out!
Curb your enthusiasm is brilliant. The office the English one is a classic , can't handle the American one, but a lot of people do like it, the Inbetweeners is bloody fantastic, rolling round the floor funny. Love it. Try Vikings, Blacklist , not sure when you wrote this but there are brilliant shows around the placeat the moment or between seasons. Larry David wrote Seinfeld , he is " George" fantastic hey? Crawl under the table embarrassing stuff , ha ha ha .

Going through old IQ stuff.

Finished watching Under The Dome. Hispanic female cop is good at playing a dumb bitch.

Now watching the ABC comedy series It's A Date. Episode 1 has Lisa McCune talking about going down on a Mexican waitress (twice) and then happily getting a lapdance at a strip club with some big ol' t***ies in her face :thumbsu:

The show is hella funny :) and has an awesome cast.

The Avengers.

My daughter recently returned from the UK with a 16 DVD set containing all 51 Emma Peel Episodes.

IMO one of best characters from 60's Television.

does anyone watch Impracticable Jokers for a laugh, been watching it lately and recommend it for some stupid entertaining fun to break up shows like rectify and deadliest catch- that's pretty much all I've been watching lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah it has that feel especially with the lead character and his cheesy family

I love how you're supposed to believe he's Middle Eastern. Just been living in America for 20 odd years.

I just watched Psych from Season 1 - 8 in last 2 weeks.
Great comedy-drama show. My mate got me onto it, I wasn't convinced with his description of the show, but was hooked after the first episode. Great characters, great acting and just an around good story line.

Anyone else seen it? If not download and view.

I just watched Psych from Season 1 - 8 in last 2 weeks.
Great comedy-drama show. My mate got me onto it, I wasn't convinced with his description of the show, but was hooked after the first episode. Great characters, great acting and just an around good story line.

Anyone else seen it? If not download and view.
An ex girlfriend told me about it and ended up watching it regularly since about season 3. Died a little in quality the last season or two like most shows do but still enjoyable.

An ex girlfriend told me about it and ended up watching it regularly since about season 3. Died a little in quality the last season or two like most shows do but still enjoyable.

Yeah I would agree with that... It ended at the right time, but left it open for possibly more down the track (movie or spin-off series?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back