Bumped Who do you NOT want your club to draft? (2014 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

6 games at an average of 8 disposals per game?
Played sub in 3 and got subbed in the last with a injury in the first term. Should of seen Some of the things he can do, best kick in the draft which was on show vs freo and so on would move to the top 10 based on what we have seen so far. This is also all with missing half of pre season and missing the last half of the draft footy season through injury. Is a star

Played sub in 3 and got subbed in the last with a injury in the first term. Should of seen Some of the things he can do, best kick in the draft which was on show vs freo and so on would move to the top 10 based on what we have seen so far. This is also all with missing half of pre season and missing the last half of the draft footy season through injury. Is a star
Hahahahahaha

This year.
I hope for Francis and Weideman
Reckon Melbourne will take parish at 3.
I really rate milera as well
No Curnow I just don't see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not keen on Darcy Parish. Will hope to be proven wrong in the likely event that we do take him, but he reeks of being the kind of player we've drafted with a high pick in the past and then been thoroughly underwhelmed by. Maybe that was just poor development, but I'm still not convinced we've turned the corner in that regard anyway.

Really not keen on Darcy Parish. Will hope to be proven wrong in the likely event that we do take him, but he reeks of being the kind of player we've drafted with a high pick in the past and then been thoroughly underwhelmed by. Maybe that was just poor development, but I'm still not convinced we've turned the corner in that regard anyway.
I get what you mean but he is a sure thing of this years draft
I can't see him not being at least a b grade 200 game midfielder
Would compliment viney Petracca Brayshaw really well in young midfield nucleas
Don't reckon Francis meets your needs but milera and Weideman both probably do

You must have some serious egg on your face after what he has shown so far

6 games at an average of 8 disposals per game?

Yeah I would be waiting for him to play more than four actual games before accusing someone of "having serious egg on their face", Pinko.

Haven't singled out anyone I don't want yet but generally speaking, we really do not need any more inside midfielders... I don't mind one with a later pick maybe but please, KPP or outside mid with the first, has to be.

Yeah I would be waiting for him to play more than four actual games before accusing someone of "having serious egg on their face", Pinko.

Haven't singled out anyone I don't want yet but generally speaking, we really do not need any more inside midfielders... I don't mind one with a later pick maybe but please, KPP or outside mid with the first, has to be.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/32-corey-silk-ellis.1098754/page-9
look at the gif you cant teach skills like that.

or this corey ellis is all class and i have my money on him being elite or a grade at the very least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back