Who is going to see Bradmans coffin go past ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by eastaugh36:
mags is a bit quiet lol !

Oh, that's rich coming from you!

I've noticed that YOU'RE actually fairly quiet yourself in the 10 or so topics that you've been either proven wrong, or the majority of people have disagreed with you...

------------------
'...and we won't give up, till the premiership cup is safely in our hands...'

[This message has been edited by Go South (edited 04 March 2001).]

well I am right in this topic and also the eminem one, as for the others.....who cares,I have a life, unlike you. I dont stress that I am beaten in an argument.

well I am right in this topic and also the eminem one, as for the others.....who cares,I have a life, unlike you. I dont stress that I am beaten in an argument.

Oh, your opinion that gays are "disgusting" and they are "dirty" and "sick" is right? All you are is a f*cking prejudiced bigot - in case you haven't noticed, NOONE on this board agreed with your point of view, so how can you think that you're right?!

You have a life? Could have f*cking fooled me! From what you've showed on here, your life is some tragic fantasy world, in which Glenelg AREN'T the wooden spooners, there is no such thing as homosexuality, and you are the f*cking king. Get off your computer, out into the real world, and wake up!

------------------

crap, you are wrong, I do admit there is such a thing as homosexuality..........unfortunately ! You put down Glenelg, as if south are a force in the sanfl !

Originally posted by dickwit36:
crap, you are wrong, I do admit there is such a thing as homosexuality..........unfortunately !

Your mother should have swallowed.

Originally posted by tosspot36:
You put down Glenelg, as if south are a force in the sanfl !

Compared to Glenelg, yes, we are a force in the SANFL.

------------------

crap ! when was your last flag ?

Is that your only reply?

If I was as pathetic and immature as you, I'd bring up the point of how many flags each of our clubs has won - but unlike you - Things that happened years ago don't mean much to me - I'm actually in the year 2001.

When you finally decide to join us in the present, you'll find that Glenelg are the reigning wooden spooners, and until the end of the 2001 season... you're stuck with that title. Deal with it, and get a ****ing life.

------------------

well your the clown that claimed that south was a force ! what a joke !

In comparison to a team that finished bottom with 3 wins out of 20... yes, we were a force!

For the 10th time (it is obviously having a hard time penetrating your thick skull), we also beat Glenelg every time we played them last year...

So as I said, compared to the 2000 WOODEN SPOONERS - we were a force.

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at the end of this year you will look the fool you are !

Funny - your only defence, is things that haven't yet happened.

And if I'm a fool, you must be mentally handicapped...

Ah it all fits together now. So how are the chicks in Minda Home, eh? I'm guessing that's where you picked up your supposed 'girlfriend'. I guess that also explains why people find you 'attractive'. The poor souls don't know any better :(

------------------

Hardly ! You are jealous , just because girls dont find you attractive ! Real , hot girls like me, not mindas, which are the only ones who would think you are hot

I agree ! You idiot mags ! Even a guy on here, Carey is King, lived in SA until 10 or so years ago and he told me he considered himself a victorian now, so a man who moved here 70 years ago ! , had a family etc is obviously a south aussie ! Shane Crawford was born in the same hospital as me and he isnt known as a south aussie is he ? Its not hard to tell you are a collingwood fan !

he played a bit of junior footy for Mount Barker from memory

[This message has been edited by Macca19 (edited 07 March 2001).]

Hardly ! You are jealous , just because girls dont find you attractive ! Real , hot girls like me, not mindas, which are the only ones who would think you are hot

yet again easty, post your pic and prove that you are hot

You go on about people being jealous of you - but somehow, I don't think there's a person on this planet that would want to be anything like you.

Your lack of brains, hypocriticial contraditory views, bigoted outlook on life, and just all round stupidity, would make you extremely unattractive to any woman with an ounce of intelligence.

Again... if 'hot girls' like you, and if you're so 'damn good', why are you so afraid of posting your picture?

Simple. Because you're an ugly f*ck, who'll be single and alone for the rest of his life.

------------------

your talking about yourself go south, whats wrong with my views, alot of aussie males and females for that matter think homosexuals are sick even the churches think it is unnatural and those in the church arent bigots !Go south, by the looks of it you are the one who is single so maybe you need a life and a girlfriend so you can stop patrolling these boards all day every day, I have one and she is a cutey ! haha

your talking about yourself go south, whats wrong with my views, alot of aussie males and females for that matter think homosexuals are sick even the churches think it is unnatural and those in the church arent bigots !Go south, by the looks of it you are the one who is single so maybe you need a life and a girlfriend so you can stop patrolling these boards all day every day, I have one and she is a cutey ! haha

easty you seem to post more than anyone else here pretty much!!! Easty, yet again, post your pic, ive posted links to mine, its time for you to post pics of yourself. Are you afraid of it...you seem to continually dodge the question...what are you afraid of.
Kepp your beastiality fetishs off here too, we dont wanna know about your "girlfriend" if thats what you call it

Anyone that thinks it is "sick" is a bigot. I don't give a s**t if they're from the church - They're still bigots if they have those views.

You post just as much on these boards as anyone else, so who are you to talk?

As for your girlfriend... She may be "cute", but I'm sorry - Pets don't count.

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back