Who is heading to Adelaide Part 2 - Sunday game

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to the pre/post match fuction? Thinking of booking tickets this afternoon... Only down side is missing out on a Parmi for lunch ;)

I honestly think it's a disgrace that the Function is $80 ... For some finger food and 1 drink.

We are already spending loads on airfares, petrol, accommodation, tickets etc.

Even the bus / plane deals they have are ridiculous - $150 for a seat on a bus? $600 for return flights... I don't think so.

I honestly think it's a disgrace that the Function is $80 ... For some finger food and 1 drink.

Even the bus / plane deals they have are ridiculous - $150 for a seat on a bus? $600 for return flights... I don't think so.
Agreed such a rip off! No chance I'm going

The price is putting me off, but i'm working in Adelaide at the moment so my company have essentially paid for flights and accommodation for me anyway!

I recon if we were to go down, you'd probably not get the $80 worth, but if we win, the post match part of it would be awesome.

Agreed
I would've loved to go, but can't justify it at that price!

Pity the club is flying over, would be awesome to get these into the convoy

523711.1-lg.jpg

Win%20a%20Jeep_hero.jpg

also Jeep has brought out a special edition - designed specifically for running over ferals in Adelaide as you try to escape the joint after we break their hearts on Sunday :p
1020581000.jpg

total

totally agree with you mate. $80 is a joke

a few of us are heading across the road for drinks etc

Remember it is a fundraiser by the SA supporter group

Budget is obviously not for everyone, but a good chance to raise more dough from those who can afford it

Any chance there will be an open training session Sat evening? I'm not sure when they usually are compared to game time.

Two SANFL final being played. Late game 5-40pm Port Adelaide V Norwood, traditional rivals and finished 1st and 2nd respectively in the H/A season, so if you want a live footy fix might be of interest to some of you guys to check the local league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two SANFL final being played. Late game 5-40pm Port Adelaide V Norwood, traditional rivals and finished 1st and 2nd respectively in the H/A season, so if you want a live footy fix might be of interest to some of you guys to check the local league.
Might just do that!

Yeah not interested

Geez I'm going to have to go for a huge run or something tomorrow to wreck myself and fall asleep.
Leaving at 4am Sunday For the drive!

tempting. Will go and support the Redlegs.

Leaving Waihi Beach in the Bay of Plenty, NZ at 4am NZ time Sunday. Driving 160km to Auckland. Check in for 8am flight direct to Adelaide landing 10.30am local. Go direct to supporters function to say Kia Ora to the Tiger Family. Ground. Game. Dinner with Tiger Family. Who cares re sleep.

It's Tiger Time.

Haere Ra

Leaving Waihi Beach in the Bay of Plenty, NZ at 4am NZ time Sunday. Driving 160km to Auckland. Check in for 8am flight direct to Adelaide landing 10.30am local. Go direct to supporters function to say Kia Ora to the Tiger Family. Ground. Game. Dinner with Tiger Family. Who cares re sleep.

It's Tiger Time.

Haere Ra
Me! Hahaha got three 9 year olds in the car!!
Please sleep kids.

Just on the bus, it's normally $120 return, so it's only $30 extra (not sure what they charged for this weekend)

For the flight, I looked on Monday and the cheapest were already $360 each way (and rising). $600 return in that market was pretty good

It's Tiger Time.

Haere Ra

Dedication! That surely deserves an award.

To everyone else driving over, i wish you a safe journey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back